Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxes are Bullish..... Not surprised after...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxes are Bullish..... Not surprised after...

Winning 3 on the trot and rightly so.... Imagine if we could put a run like that together we'd be c0cK a hoop.....

we have not won 2 in a row in the prem over the last 3 seasons in the prem .

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      we have not won 2 in a row in the prem over the last 3 seasons in the prem .
      Grim record to go with the rest this season....

Comment

I want us to prove all the doubters wrong including on here and the bloody sky pundits
        You Rsssssss

Comment

swansea looked so sht on bt last week when they played everton at home. zzzzz
          ill have to see motd in a bit to see how leicester truly were. but they play burnley next so massive massive momentum for them.
          west ham definitely a must win now, not that it wasnt before.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Got to say fair play to Leicester. Looked dead and buried a little while ago, winning 3 on the bounce is a great run for any Premier league side tbh.

Comment

of late they were playing well without getting the results. Have one of the easier run-ins. We may be looking at Hull and Sunderland for our salvation
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

can stand that dour yorkshire t wat pearson....put a glass eye to sleep!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  I want us to prove all the doubters wrong including on here and the bloody sky pundits
                  C'mon now, surely you must want us to stay up because we want to survive and it's in the best interest of the club? Who cares what the sky pundits think? And as for the people on here, I'm a doubter, so what? We have been p### poor all season and it looks like we have to win 3 or 4 games out of our last 5... I doubt we will stay up but I would love too. Been supporting Rangers far too long to think anything different.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    C'mon now, surely you must want us to stay up because we want to survive and it's in the best interest of the club? Who cares what the sky pundits think? And as for the people on here, I'm a doubter, so what? We have been p### poor all season and it looks like we have to win 3 or 4 games out of our last 5... I doubt we will stay up but I would love too. Been supporting Rangers far too long to think anything different.
                    Totally agree. I blame our poor defending. We conceded goals in the dying minutes 5 times and lost points because of it so we deserve to go down.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      Great post there Big Fella....

Comment

Working...
                      X