Fantasy Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Saturday

let's imagine we upset the odds and produce the miracle - who would be on your shopping list to make us a stronger team in the prem next year?

I'd like to see us go for a few players from the championship for starters.

Gestede - similar to Zamora, wouldn't be prolific but him and Charlie up front would be a real handful and would expect 10 -12 goals from him.
    Bradley Johnson - always liked him and chips in with the odd goal
    Tom nice - him and Phillips were class at Blackpool together and we have all seen what matty has produced since given a chance.
    Trippier - really rate the lad, and the Robinson won't be back for a long time.
    Bamford - on loan, scores goals and we need at least 3 strikers at the club next year...
    Jarvis - good player with a decent cross in him...

Would love to hear some suggestions for aide cent cm options?

that bradley johnson was the one that kept holding his face after barton got sent off , didn't even connect . no thanks want men here not melts

Comment

Trippier is RB and Robinson is LB. I like Gestede but him and Charlie up front would seriously lack pace. Dont really want any loan players personally as I would rather develop a player we own instead of improving the scums youth players. Dont rate Tom ince personally, he couldnt even get in the Hull team. Jarvis hasnt played a proper run of games for about 2 seasons. Bradley Johnson is w**ker/c*nt particularly when he plays against us.

I would like us to look into Alex Pritchard. On loan at Brentford from Spurs. 21 years old attacking midfield. Been their player of the season. If he struggles to get into Spurs 1st team and if Ramsey knows him from the Academy then there could be a deal there.

Comment

Pritchard is a great shout. I like gray as well at Brentford. There's a young lad Birmingham who's worth taking a look at too but I forget his name. Bournemouth tired to buy him in jan for 5 mill!!

Even better if trippier is a right back - swear I have seen him play on for burnley at lb before. Ince is a good player imo, Bruce should of given him a go. Flying again in the championship and very similar to matty Phillips but prob scores more goals.
        Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 18-04-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

The Brum Lad is Demarai Gray. Trippier is defo RB mate.

Comment

Can tell 'arrys gone or we,d be talking Lee Dixon,Julian dicks n Gary mabbut...all the right sorts!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X