Fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up

I know we have a slim chance off staying up. But I am sick and tired off these computer generated polls they do on sky, all the sky pundits give us no chance we are the team in form banging in 7 goals away from home. Burnley,hull,sunderland could not score in a brothel at the moment.and the scum were lucky to best us, maybe just clutching at straws but win our last 2 home games then who knows. City ain't that great. Then it all boils down to the last game I think we will get 35 points and hope it's enough
    You Rsssssss

Don't worry about it, suits us down to the ground.

Makes me laugh how apparently we have a really tough run in and they talk about Liverpool and City, I thought we had five games left?

They forget to mention the two home games against sides with nothing to play for and that they're both bang average away.

I'm massively confident we'll win our home games, which gives us a huge chance.

It also makes me laugh how the pundits give super Burnley a great chance of staying up. Super Burnley who have won 5 games all season, super Burnley who have won twice this year, super Burnley who have scored one goal in six games..... Super Burnley, will finish bottom.

Comment

personally i don't take any notice of them . no one can predict any results this time of the season, today will throw up some shocks

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Don't worry about it, suits us down to the ground.

Makes me laugh how apparently we have a really tough run in and they talk about Liverpool and City, I thought we had five games left?

They forget to mention the two home games against sides with nothing to play for and that they're both bang average away.

I'm massively confident we'll win our home games, which gives us a huge chance.

It also makes me laugh how the pundits give super Burnley a great chance of staying up. Super Burnley who have won 5 games all season, super Burnley who have won twice this year, super Burnley who have scored one goal in six games..... Super Burnley, will finish bottom.
        Burnley are so boring to watch it's untrue, also i see in the paper they quoted what do qpr bring to the premier league,ain't they seen qpr play, I would say we have been involved in some Of the best games for the neutrals, what a shame our game against villa was not on live
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Burnley are so boring to watch it's untrue, also i see in the paper they quoted what do qpr bring to the premier league,ain't they seen qpr play, I would say we have been involved in some Of the best games for the neutrals, what a shame our game against villa was not on live
          They don't like us as we're perceived to splash the cash. Didn't Leicester spend £18m on two strikers? We're hated within the media, it just makes it sweeter when we triumph.

Comment

I love the polls. I love cocaine addict morbidly obese Mersons weekly hammering of us as this is nothing short of the best motivation our lads need. Yes we're deep in it, but if by some miracle we get out of this & escape we will be laughing our b0llox off at all these f*****s

Comment

I think this season has the feel of the one where we stayed up. that season we kept getting hammered and told about our run in and Bolton had games in hand on us and the pundits kept saying the games in hand Bolton would win and we would fall back. Well Bolton lost there games in hand and we won the games that counted and stayed up even though we were written off

Same this season everyone saying Leicester and Burnley will win games in hand and we have horror run in!!! if we beat West Ham I really fancy us to do the biz

Comment

I agree Harry. It's been doing my nut in.Pundits just writing us off becuase we are a small a club and not looking at facts.

Truth is we got as much chance as anyone to stay up and as matty says to keep pointing out our run in and not mentioning the fact we have West Ham Newcastle and Leicester to play is doing my nut in as well.

But I think when we are the under dog we almost do better. Hopefully the teams that we have left to play give us the same attitudes as a few might be in for a surprise.

Imo we are better than Sunderland and hull and arguably Leicester. If we show the type of discipline we did in the scu, ga,e we will surprise a few teams yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  I love the polls. I love cocaine addict morbidly obese Mersons weekly hammering of us as this is nothing short of the best motivation our lads need. Yes we're deep in it, but if by some miracle we get out of this & escape we will be laughing our b0llox off at all these f*****s
                  Jimmy, I don't know what we have ever done to Merson he hates us with a passion
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    I agree Harry. It's been doing my nut in.Pundits just writing us off becuase we are a small a club and not looking at facts.

Truth is we got as much chance as anyone to stay up and as matty says to keep pointing out our run in and not mentioning the fact we have West Ham Newcastle and Leicester to play is doing my nut in as well.

But I think when we are the under dog we almost do better. Hopefully the teams that we have left to play give us the same attitudes as a few might be in for a surprise.

Imo we are better than Sunderland and hull and arguably Leicester. If we show the type of discipline we did in the scu, ga,e we will surprise a few teams yet.
                    Hope so hoop
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

We probably bocked one his accas years back for a few quid or his old dealer was rangers

Comment

Funny thing with merson is when Harry was in charge he proper bum licked us but literately the minute he left the green eyed monster came out. He's a fist class k*** muncher.

Comment

He's a chelsea c***

Says it all.

Comment

Is it right the fat toothless anchor us back living with his mum n dad?
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I think this season has the feel of the one where we stayed up. that season we kept getting hammered and told about our run in and Bolton had games in hand on us and the pundits kept saying the games in hand Bolton would win and we would fall back. Well Bolton lost there games in hand and we won the games that counted and stayed up even though we were written off

Same this season everyone saying Leicester and Burnley will win games in hand and we have horror run in!!! if we beat West Ham I really fancy us to do the biz
                              That may be but we lost all our last 3 away though and I can see that being the case again. Can only hope that the games that count this time are West Ham and Newcastle!

Comment

Working...
                              X