No announcement yet.

Ale Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just listened to the pod, and I mean this very sincerely: If you don't feel for Ale and aren't in his corner hoping for not just a full recovery but also to come back and make a big impact at QPR, then you don't have a heart.
    The man is a lege. End of.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
      I just listened to the pod, and I mean this very sincerely: If you don't feel for Ale and aren't in his corner hoping for not just a full recovery but also to come back and make a big impact at QPR, then you don't have a heart.
      The man is a lege. End of.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

we will never return the malvinas!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

More chance of Ali's cruciate going before Facto gets his fifth property..

Comment

im no peter rachmann bracks......just the three des rezes!

Comment

I personally thin offering him a very low basic topped up on appearances is the way forward on a years deal. If he does regain fitness and his knee holds up he's still a very good player.
              However of another club offers him better than fair enough but 2-3 k a week basic topped up by a 4 or 5 k appearance fee fee seems more than fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                I personally thin offering him a very low basic topped up on appearances is the way forward on a years deal. If he does regain fitness and his knee holds up he's still a very good player.
                However of another club offers him better than fair enough but 2-3 k a week basic topped up by a 4 or 5 k appearance fee fee seems more than fair to me.
                You are asking him to take potentially up to 8grand a week? you realise that Brian Murphy makes more than that i think
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  You are asking him to take potentially up to 8grand a week? you realise that Brian Murphy makes more than that i think
                  Too right - the blokes a major risk Nasser - imo there not going to be a massive que of clubs waiting with big contracts for him as everyone knows his injury history.
                  He's been on very good money at qpr and hardly played and although I would like to see him given a contract we are not a charity case.
                  Fact is if we get relegated we need to trim the wage bill anyway.
                  Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 18-04-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

How will he support his family on that sort of money? only joking. Tbf I doubt he will be offered much more with his injury history and if he is sincere about being settled in london and owing the club for sticking with him through his injuries then its not that bad an offer.

Also if Murphy is on that sort of money then thats ridiculous. Any chance you could work out how much he has cost us per minute with those sort of wages?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      How will he support his family on that sort of money? only joking. Tbf I doubt he will be offered much more with his injury history and if he is sincere about being settled in london and owing the club for sticking with him through his injuries then its not that bad an offer.

Also if Murphy is on that sort of money then thats ridiculous. Any chance you could work out how much he has cost us per minute with those sort of wages?
                      Assuming that is correct money, although I feel it is a bit lower, he would have earned around 3.5k per minute for us.

Comment

Assuming that is correct money, although I feel it is a bit lower, he would have earned around 3.5k per minute for us.
                        very prompt response mate. shocking really, we could have a youth player as a 3rd choice keeper

Comment

I'm not sure he'll be able to cut it he's had 3 terrible injuries, obviously fragile in that area, the one at Burton looked really inocuous, so got a feeling his best days are gone and wont be able to come back as he was, but lets hope so also as regards to contract has to be pay as you play, he's spent the best of 3 years injured out of the last 4 seasons

Comment

he would be a bigger risk than an unsheathed male body part in a backstreet hookers jack and annie......or kerry katonas!

Comment

Working...
                            X