If a miracle we stay up happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a miracle we stay up happens

Would the board back us in the transfer market and get someone with a bit off class for every position that we struggle to cope with, or bring in some youth and blend them in,
    You Rsssssss

I'm sure the board have finally learned from their mistakes.
    Just like they did last summer, because they said so and bought Rio.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      That was a bad mistake, ok if the board don't want to blow a lot off dosh. Should we be looking at quality players in the championship
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        That was a bad mistake, ok if the board don't want to blow a lot off dosh. Should we be looking at quality players in the championship
        I can live with the lottery of buying young talents that may or may not come good for us.
        But please no more m o r o n i c purchases of overpaid geriatrics who can only get worse and worse.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Board has already said no matter what, they will be looking at players from the lower leagues who's contracts are either expiring soon or have expired.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

to many have stolen their wage packets for many years now , at least younger players have a sell on value

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              to many have stolen their wage packets for many years now , at least younger players have a sell on value
              I would love Rangers to scout quality in the Lower leagues they have more back bone than most overpaid Toby's we have injected in our club
              You Rsssssss

Comment

I dunno about shopping around the lower leagues. Most rated players won't come cheap and the board have shown they don't like paying big transfer fees. Should be looking around in foreign leagues if we want value, but this has been said for years now and it's clearly never going to happen.

Comment

If Ramsey does stay it'll be interesting to see how he handles the transfer window and what kind of player he brings in... can see a few of our own youth players getting a chance in the 1st team as a few have all ready played under him and there's always youngsters on the bench.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                    I dunno about shopping around the lower leagues. Most rated players won't come cheap and the board have shown they don't like paying big transfer fees. Should be looking around in foreign leagues if we want value, but this has been said for years now and it's clearly never going to happen.
                    Good point, West Ham seem to get a bit off quality from abroad and don't pay a fortune for them, and they seem to be a steady prem side now
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Board has already said no matter what, they will be looking at players from the lower leagues who's contracts are either expiring soon or have expired.
                      They said that when we came up and bar Rio and Sandro, actually kept to their word. Fer, Mutch, Caulker, McCarthy, Robinson and Manning all came from non PL teams

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        I would love Rangers to scout quality in the Lower leagues they have more back bone than most overpaid Toby's we have injected in our club
                        the word SCOUT ,i think is more important next season than anything else
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Comment

Tony made it clear that he didn't really want Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Tony made it clear that he didn't really want Rio.
                              And what a total waste off manpower him signing for us
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X