• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Isnt this the same thing harry?
    True
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Not coming upon iPhone. Would appreciate a summary. Would be very interesting.
      We are out of the relegation zone in 17th place with 32 points, the teams below us being Sunderland, leicester and burnley on 27, 23 and 22 points respectively. Above us, Hull have 35 and Villa have 39 points. Tottenham have won the most points in the last 10 minutes with 10 more points and eliminating that, they now lie on 44 points in 9th place. Top four is the same order wise but man utd are further behind arsenal and chelsea.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thanks. Oh that the game lasted for eighty minutes.....

Comment

Nasser, sorry mate, bit off topic, but them FUT cards you've got in your signature, are they real or you just made them on computer?

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
            Nasser, sorry mate, bit off topic, but them FUT cards you've got in your signature, are they real or you just made them on computer?
            Just made them haha, wouldn't it be brill if Zamora got an 89 rated legend card for that play off winner though? One thing is that Green had 70 something kicking which - as we all saw - was probably well off point so I adjusted accordingly.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X