Table if matches lasted 80 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table if matches lasted 80 minutes

I believe it was Kev who wondered what the table would look like if the matches stopped at 80 minutes. I spent a long while last night doing all these calculations as I sifted through each match to find the results and here is what I have,

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Formatting wise, apologies that it looks odd, something with the upload, the first points column is how many points they have now, the second one is how many points they would have if matches end at 80 minutes and the last column shows the points change, red being a loss of points in total.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Good off you to go out your way to do that Nasser, let's hope the table looks like that at the end off the season
      You Rsssssss

Comment

What about 75 minutes?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          What about 75 minutes?
          If many people want me to do that, I will, It takes a lot of time but I'm happy to do that.

Comment

Nice one nas mate.

Comment

Nasser is there any chance you can calculate how many points we would off had if we never give late goals away
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                If many people want me to do that, I will, It takes a lot of time but I'm happy to do that.
                Nah, but 45 minutes would be interesting and easier I suppose.

Comment

Nah, but 45 minutes would be interesting and easier I suppose.
                  Point is how we switch off in the last ten minutes and not see games out.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Nasser is there any chance you can calculate how many points we would off had if we never give late goals away
                    Isnt this the same thing harry?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Point is how we switch off in the last ten minutes and not see games out.
                      Yeah and I expected us to be a bit higher in that modified table TBH.

Comment

Yeah and I expected us to be a bit higher in that modified table TBH.
                        I did as well mate, was quite shocked by it. Thought we would be mid table with the amount of last minutes goals we have let in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I did as well mate, was quite shocked by it. Thought we would be mid table with the amount of last minutes goals we have let in.
                          Remember liverpool still counts as a loss due to the fact that we scored all ours in the 80th plus minutes.

Comment

Also, the reason we aren't higher is mainly down to the fact that the teams above us have made the same amount or more points as a result of the new change.

Comment

Not coming upon iPhone. Would appreciate a summary. Would be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X