89th minute bobby lets rip
    and completely breaks his hip
    a goal we never forget
    the ball ends firmly in the net
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      I can still see a scenario where both us and Leicester only need a draw to survive, and give the goalkeepers the day off in the last game. With the winnable home games both sides have left, that is becoming an increasingly likely possibility.
      That would be amazing but both teams would get nicked i reckon.

Comment

Although devastated by Chelsea's late goal,I'm heartened by the effort and commitment shown by my team...although I can't help thinking we lacked quality on the ball!!...however at least we didn't just roll over like Sunderland did,everyone of our players gave everything for the team...that's all as fans surely we can ask for?
        C,mon u Rs...!

Comment

It is quite possible for Burnley to draw Leicester, Palace to smash Hull, City to beat Villa and Stoke to beat Sunderland when we play West Ham....table can look a lot healthier for us in that week!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            It is quite possible for Burnley to draw Leicester, Palace to smash Hull, City to beat Villa and Stoke to beat Sunderland when we play West Ham....table can look a lot healthier for us in that week!
            I think that's what will happen Mush, here's hoping!

Comment

Working...
            X