Leicester last game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester last game

The more i look at it the more i think it will go down to us and Leicester needing a win on the last day of the season, one stays up one goes down.

If this happens do you think we will win that game!?

BTW i think Hull will go down joined by 2 out of us, Leices, Sunderland & Burnley.

My guess is we will be bottom and down already for that game. Pains me to say it but nothing is going right for us, whether its down to us our just terrible luck or both, thats whats happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      My guess is we will be bottom and down already for that game. Pains me to say it but nothing is going right for us, whether its down to us our just terrible luck or both, thats whats happening.
      This. we need 3 wins and alot of luck that the 3 other teams around us lose every game. i think we will get 1 win at best. to little to late im afraid.

I'm just proud that our team is going down with a fight.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        This. we need 3 wins and alot of luck that the 3 other teams around us lose every game. i think we will get 1 win at best. to little to late im afraid.

I'm just proud that our team is going down with a fight.
        So we need 9 points and the others all need to lose every game? You do realise we're 2 points from safety don't you?

Comment

Hull and Sunderland have a shocking run in and can't buy a point at the moment. Just hope the two below can fall away, then if we can turn over Spam and Newcastle we will have a good chance of avoiding the drop IMO.

Comment

looking at other fixtures i would be surprised if 9 more points doesn't keep us up. We couldn't really ask for better home fixtures than West Ham and Newcastle right now. Win those two and we need one more win.

Not sure how you can say we're already down!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              So we need 9 points and the others all need to lose every game? You do realise we're 2 points from safety don't you?
              like i said, i can only see us winning one more match. that puts us 1 point ahead of hull, they along with sunderland, burnshyte and leicester will need to lose every single game. not gonna happen
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                like i said, i can only see us winning one more match. that puts us 1 point ahead of hull, they along with sunderland, burnshyte and leicester will need to lose every single game. not gonna happen
                Well looking at Hull's remaining fixtures its far from inconceivable that they fail to win another game (including a game against Burnley that could do us a favour), Sunderland finish the season away at Arsenal and Chelsea (so in reality probably need 2 wins from their next 4 games, one of which is against Leicester), Leicester also have Burnley to play, and Burnley themselves have stopped finding the net at just the wrong time - 3 goals in their last 7 games, and only 1 win in their last 11. If we beat WHU and Newcastle the other sides will really start to feel the pressure. No way am I giving up on us just yet.
                Last edited by surrey_hoop; 13-04-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
                  looking at other fixtures i would be surprised if 9 more points doesn't keep us up. We couldn't really ask for better home fixtures than West Ham and Newcastle right now. Win those two and we need one more win.

Not sure how you can say we're already down!?
                  Newcastle and liecester are the two last games and if we havent won any of the other ones we will be down already it hurts to type.

Comment

Same atmosphere and performances against W.Ham and Newcastle (absolutely no reason why it shouldnt be, both fans and players will be up for them games and know how important they are) and thats 6 points in the bag imo.... then bring on Leicester for the decider.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Just done the predictor again and 32 points will keep us up, I believe I'm right that it'll be around that mark.

With Burnley, Sunderland and Hull going down, but only Burnley relegated before the final game.

Sunderland travel to Chelsea and Hull at home to United, hopefully the big boys do their job and we can survive with 6 more points!

Right or wrong, it's going to be close!

Comment

Newcastle and liecester are the two last games and if we havent won any of the other ones we will be down already it hurts to type.
                        I can still see a scenario where both us and Leicester only need a draw to survive, and give the goalkeepers the day off in the last game. With the winnable home games both sides have left, that is becoming an increasingly likely possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Just done the predictor again and 32 points will keep us up, I believe I'm right that it'll be around that mark.

With Burnley, Sunderland and Hull going down, but only Burnley relegated before the final game.

Sunderland travel to Chelsea and Hull at home to United, hopefully the big boys do their job and we can survive with 6 more points!

Right or wrong, it's going to be close!
                          We could even afford to lose at Leicester if we win our home games, happy days!

Comment

I said in a thread las week, if we don't manage to win our last 2 home games we are as good has down
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              Well looking at Hull's remaining fixtures its far from inconceivable that they fail to win another game (including a game against Burnley that could do us a favour), Sunderland finish the season away at Arsenal and Chelsea (so in reality probably need 2 wins from their next 4 games, one of which is against Leicester), Leicester also have Burnley to play, and Burnley themselves have stopped finding the net at just the wrong time - 3 goals in their last 7 games, and only 1 win in their last 11. If we beat WHU and Newcastle the other sides will really start to feel the pressure. No way am I giving up on us just yet.
                              Exactly! I think the remaining fixtures (ours and other teams) work in our favour.

Comment

Working...
                              X