Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 Year Old Rangers Supporter Fights For His Life After Chelsea Attack?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmy rabbit

jimmy rabbit when is leon comming out,he must be released soon,i never knew him but if you say hes an ok geezer
    then ill accept that
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Anyone buy one of these, or was it only me.
      Saw two bellends in lower school end wearing these, just laughable
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        jimmy rabbit when is leon comming out,he must be released soon,i never knew him but if you say hes an ok geezer
        then ill accept that
        February 2016 I believe Ted

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Lower School End is comical..... Had about 30 oriental school girls sat behind me in there on Sunday who kept screaming as if Harry Styles had walked in. Pretty sure there were scum tourists near me but they kept schtuum throughout, presumably perturbed by the rabid bile I'd been spewing out all match. All in all its quite an experience sitting in there.

Comment

Old bill brought half dozen foreigners in Ellerslie Rd at half time carrying Chelscum store bags, when went back up to x block for second half stewards where taking them back out.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                Old bill brought half dozen foreigners in Ellerslie Rd at half time carrying Chelscum store bags, when went back up to x block for second half stewards where taking them back out.
                My boy see them they wher chinks and he said Rangers fans wanted to bash them
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  there were a few wearing them having a few pints in the white horse after the match!! and i thought that place was rammed with "hard qpr"!!?
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    My boy see them they wher chinks and he said Rangers fans wanted to bash them
                    i dont understand why we have to result to using racial slurs? jog back to your chelsea mob from that paris train you div

very glad the mods put up with this sht. next the N word will be gladly welcomed on watrb right?
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      i dont understand why we have to result to using racial slurs? jog back to your chelsea mob from that paris train you div

very glad the mods put up with this sht. next the N word will be gladly welcomed on watrb right?
                      What you on about (div)
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Embarrassing yourself again Bertie

Comment

Rangers till I die good statement
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Bertie where are you, Bertie where are you, do ya like hospital food?
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Ir

Of course the mods do not put up with it, and the poster has received a warning.

WATRB does not tolerate racist language in any way, shape or form - This is very explicit in our rules.

Moderators cannot monitor this busy forum 24/7 - so we do kindly rely on members using the report button (black triangle below each post) for rule-breaking posts that may get missed.

And this redundant thread is now closed due to the OP message being a hoax.

Comment

Working...
                              X