• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Facing Action from the FA

For throwing objects

What penalty did Palace get????

Also hope the club will ask that Chelsea players are charged for incitement

well

well i think the objects were only plastic bottles which are completely harmless

the fa want to grow up and start acting responsable
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

So will Fabregas be reprimanded for doubling back to goad the home support & inciting the crowd, as opposed to heading for his own fans?

Comment

Fabrecrab should be charged and the Chelsea mug assistant for encroaching into our technical area to give it large in Ramsey's face.

Comment

MOTD 2 clearly shows Ivanovic giving Ellerslie the limp wristed Salute..

Comment

No one should throw objects onto the pitch, end of! If I saw how did it I woukd report them, kids see that behaviour and think it's exceptable, it is not!

We where giving stick to the players and they gave us stick back, great fun, it showed we got to them, the players didn't throw objects into the crowd did they?
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Fvck that.. i werent one of the ones throwing objects at them but they deserved it.. Thats end of.

Sc*m

Comment

That's the least they deserved thrown at them!! An incendiary wouldn't have gone amiss.

Comment

And watching Terry celebrate like he did made me feel physically sick and angry ....

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                    And watching Terry celebrate like he did made me feel physically sick and angry ....
                    Their cup final haha

Comment

And a young Rangers lad got jumped too. Took a pit of a pasting from the vile. Outnumbered... Where have I heard that before

Comment

QPR launch investigation following yesterday’s fixture against Chelsea ...

The club has issued the following statement in relation to an incident that occurred in Sunday’s Barclays Premier League fixture against Chelsea.

A club spokesperson said: "The club is aware that objects were thrown by a small section of supporters towards the pitch following Chelsea’s 88th minute goal.

"The club takes the safety of all supporters and players very seriously and are currently reviewing CCTV footage of the aftermath of the goal in an attempt to identify those responsible.

"Whilst we understand that passions run high during derby fixtures, this is not the kind of behaviour the club condones in any way, shape or form.

"We take a zero tolerance approach to this sort of behaviour and, if the perpetrators are identified, they will be banned indefinitely from the stadium and, where appropriate, we will liaise with the Metropolitan Police.

The club are awaiting communication from the FA following the referee’s report and will work closely with them in ensuring something like this does not happen again.

"We would also appeal to fans with any information regarding yesterday's incident to contact the club, as we feel it's important to identify the perpetrators as soon as possible, as we believe they are not a true representation of the QPR fan-base."

Supporters who have information that could assist in our investigation should e-mail – operations@qpr.co.uk

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...wo55apuETxd.99

Comment

Would never justify it but what the hell do you expect when you do that sc umbag trick of winning the toss and making us kick to the away support second half. If you are kicking to the mad passionate home support in the second half and score a last minute winner in a highly charged, everything to play for derby, what do you expect? You made that choice, you took that risk all by yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            No one should throw objects onto the pitch, end of! If I saw how did it I woukd report them, kids see that behaviour and think it's exceptable, it is not!

We where giving stick to the players and they gave us stick back, great fun, it showed we got to them, the players didn't throw objects into the crowd did they?
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Expecting something like this... We were always the ones who were going get punished.

Im sure the fans down in that corner would do it again though if it happened again and too right the sc*mmy kants

Comment

Working...
                              X