Chelsea fans total planks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea fans total planks

Clive Wilson came on the pitch today at H/T, great left back who played over 170 games for us, however he also played 80+ games for the scum between 1987-90, the Chelsea fans had not a ####ing clue who he was, total blank looks on their faces, just a bunch of glory hunting #####.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 12-04-2015, 08:55 PM.

was doing my usual ,have a wee ,find my pals ,down my drink,have another wee ,trick at half time.so i missed this . Clive Wilson was a an absolute defensive genius at Rangers, we missed him badly,one of many reasons we went down .he would have waltzed i nto any Rangers side since .Sorely missed.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

One of the best defenders we have had at the club !

Comment

Good old Willow. Class act. Imagine him and David Bardsley in this side, we'd be flying.

Comment

Love Clive, that penalty against Millwall was class
          All Chelsea are vermin
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Of course none of the scum fans will remember Wiilo they're all Johnny come lately's who've only been going the last ten years,they weren't around when they were just #### team down the road all hangers on glory hunting F#####S trying to justify how long they've been fans, obviously not that long ######S

Comment

Youth getting younger, my 10 year old was game today but the blonde long haired timmys didn't want to play,am I a bad dad for saying go on son slap him?
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Great player, as said above, how different this season would be with proper full backs like Wilson and Bardsley!

Comment

Older Chelscum fans, probably don't want to remember him

Comment

Working...
                  X