No announcement yet.

Proud of my team today but we're down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 home defeats on the spin. Relegation form unfortunately. Depending on others is never a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Not at the minute maybe, but they are both on the slide an there's always at least 1 side that drops like a stone.

Obviously we need to pick up points along the way, and I think we will, and I think we'll get more than Hull and especially Sunderland who look shot.

Yes we may go down at the end, but its still far from over now.
      I'm with you Del.

Two things still give me a glimmer of hope:

1) Team spirit seems fantastic at the moment and Ramsey has us organised.

2) Last 3 games we've actually been playing very well and are clearly a match for anyone.

Comment

it will go to the wire . if we keep the fighting who knows .

Comment

If we don't beat WHU we're done. I shall try to hope until then. Seven consecutive home defeats fill me with gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
            Put a great shift in. Frustrated Chelsea and through a mistake yet again we lost a point. A few saying beat west ham beat Newcastle at home etc. HELLO we have lost last 6 home games scoring 3 conceding 8. Need a massive turn around there. I get west ham and Newcastle have nothing to play for but see us drawing one of them needing us to win away at Liverpool or man city tough. Green killed us today but long been our saviour. Be happy to see him make way though for young McCarthy now. There keeper won them the points today but does the basics well. Sweeps up well so back four can stay high and condense play. Green no where near 3 times ball over the top in his area with our defense fighting to clear. Also doesn't command his box for me doesn't come take crosses in general
            not down yet , keep believing

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              No Green in the team next match if I was the gaffer. Not sure we are down,though.

A bit off topic maybe, but My favourite team here in Norway did also lose with a goal against in the dying seconds of the match today. Oh joy, and the Norwegian Premier League has just started...ouch
              Did you hear CRs interview after the game. No way will he drop Green, nor should he.

Comment

Yep got to agree we down now with the lost point and how do you lift a team that fought so hard we got such bad luck !

Comment

Working...
                X