Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do We Need A New Manager, Or Stick With Ramsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do We Need A New Manager, Or Stick With Ramsey?

Chris Ramsey looked a bit naive when he first got the job, but he has shown in his team selections, tactics and substitutions that he is actually quite a good manager. I think we should stick with him and give him the chance to get us back up again next year. The only person i think who he should stand down for is sam allardyce cos hes proved hes one of the best at getting out of the championship (if we go down, yeah i know pedants) and its been confirmed he wont be at west ham next season. So in summary i say keep ramsey if we dont get allardyce, otherwise let ramsey keep his job.
    Thoughts anyone?
    Stick with him, but only if relegated
    18.18%
    Stick with him, but only if we survive
    1.82%
    Stick with him in any case
    58.18%
    Replace him in any case
    21.82%

The poll is expired.

Ramsey back to coaching youth development and get a different coach in for the long term.. Like Ramsey but don't think he's number 1 material.

Comment

Think the most important thing for us now is to keep the players we want to keep.

Don't care if they want to play in the Premier League, they are contracted to us and we should hold them to it. Do the job properly next year and they are back in the PL anyway, with a Championship winners medal to their name.

Can just see TF allowing certain players to go though, sending us from certain winners into a side scrapping for a play off spot.

Comment

Stick. Seen enough now he's had time to bed in that the players respond to his methods, and play for him. Played very well in a lot of games, and very unlucky to lose points in lots of them through no fault of his own, Hull away, Swansea home, Chelsea the list goes on.

I like him. Give him a chance in the championship. If we stay up then maybe not.

Comment

Don´t want to lose him to Sherwood. Make him Nr. 2 with Clement alledgedly coming in?
          Last edited by Shania; 12-04-2015, 08:29 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Him and Les will see us right as long as Uncle Tone don't get too involved
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Give Ramsey the job

He will be a great manager in my opinion.

A season in the championship will prove that.

Comment

Totally agree, & I think Doughty will come into the first team the right way which is great
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agree.

Made mistakes early (naturally) seems to have learned quick & rectified certain things & how clear is it, that the players respond to him & are playing out of their skins for him.

Comment

We have to decide if we're truly committed to building a sustainable winner. If so, we team Ramsey with a proven top-class manager to get the best of both worlds. If not, suggest we give Ramsey a full season to show if he can fully grow into the role. One thing for CR to work on: being a better communicator to the outside world. His pre game interview today was full of cliches and generalisms, devoid of conviction and fight. IMO, a manager should not only fire up his players (unlike Harry) but the fan base as well. Given how much we've all suffered through disappointment and dysfunction the past few years, we deserve that as much as those who wear the Ranger colors on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Stick. Seen enough now he's had time to bed in that the players respond to his methods, and play for him. Played very well in a lot of games, and very unlucky to lose points in lots of them through no fault of his own, Hull away, Swansea home, Chelsea the list goes on.

I like him. Give him a chance in the championship. If we stay up then maybe not.
                      In my eyes you just talked him out of the job, it's better to be lucky than good in life, not a luck guy, lol. I am not sure, If we could find a way of intergrating Warburton with him I woukd be made up.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Agree.

Made mistakes early (naturally) seems to have learned quick & rectified certain things & how clear is it, that the players respond to him & are playing out of their skins for him.
                        Which is why the answer is keep!
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

there is no

there is no room for sentiment he is not battle proven he is another ray wilkins,fantastic at giving speaches
                          but he has no battle honours and hes 52 years of age

at 6ft3inches tall sam alladyce has proved himself to be undefeatable,he just never screws up

so we need to let chris ramsey join tim sherwood,and hopefully he will be happy

but we need mark warburtan and his back room staff to help big sam and thats about it really
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Ramsey to stay for me. He was given a squad not of his own likings and did a good job. Next season some players will have to leave...the likes of SWP, Rio, Isla and Vargas, Krancjar, BZ, Hill. If we do keep the heart of the team in the club, the likes of Austin, Phillips, Fer, Faurlin, Caulker, Ned, Yun and maybe Barton on a one year contract, we will have a good chance of going straight up where we belong. Then will be the time for CR to integrate some of our youngsters. Robinson, Donaldson, Petrasso, Reece-Cox, Harriman, Ehmer, Sutherland, Furlong, Doughty.....there's quite a long list. We may see some energy in the team then and concentration will improve up to the final minute.

Comment

To stay as a coach alongside a decent young manager
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X