Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be fair, if we go down.....

It's all down to that Saggy chopped c-u-n-t
    Today's performance has no bearing on where we will end up apart from a positive from such a great performance. I like Ramsey !!!
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Yes. Should have retired (at least from QPR, forcibly if need be) last summer.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If we had the team that played out there today in the Championship next season we would win it by 20points. Hope it doesn't get too butchered if the worst does happen.

Comment

Easy to keep blaming him cos he was so sh it maye, but hes been gone ages now and the squad he put together has shown and proved in the last three games they are easily good enough to not be relegated if they played like that all season. Much more to it than just saying its hr's fault after every defeat till its mathematical.

Comment

It's all down to that f acking despicable old b astard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Easy to keep blaming him cos he was so sh it maye, but hes been gone ages now and the squad he put together has shown and proved in the last three games they are easily good enough to not be relegated if they played like that all season. Much more to it than just saying its hr's fault after every defeat till its mathematical.
            You've proved my point exactly... He couldn't get them motivated, the last 8 days has shown they can be
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              You've proved my point exactly... He couldn't get them motivated, the last 8 days has shown they can be
              You just know that if we stay up, the two faced old git will try to claim some sort of credit for it.

Wish he'd never come anywhere near us, the perennial failure.

Comment

It's all down to that Saggy chopped c-u-n-t
                Today's performance has no bearing on where we will end up apart from a positive from such a great performance. I like Ramsey !!!
                Agree. Don't know how much bad luck one man can get. Few dodgy starting XI's but since then he's learned quick & has set the team up fantastically every week & they are really playing for him. Wouldn't be a bad move having him in the championship I wouldn't think. He's definitely grown on me.

Comment

Yep and Phillips is probably the best example of that!!..... All down to Ramsey!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                  X