great performance but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great performance but.....

Why cant we play like that all the time???

I know similar threads have been mad in the past but I cant get it out my head why why why don't we play like that every week?? If not every week at least home games. If we did we would be nowhere near the bottom of the table
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

The players were lifted by the atmosphere...in other words we need to replicate that atmosphere in EVERY remaining game.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

all teams seem to lift it when relegation seems a possibility

Comment

We've been playing well since ramsey took over tbf. Maybe one or two not too great performances but they have all been quite good, especially the last 3
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We would be in the top half if the games only lasted for 80 minutes wouldnt we?
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 13-04-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            We would be in the half if the games only lasted for 80 minutes wouldnt we?
            I should probably do more research into this but we would have 6 points more. Will let you know more on another thread
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              I should probably do more research into this but we would have 6 points more. Will let you know more on another thread
              Class mate,

Comment

Working...
              X