QPR vs Chelsea Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Wests, what else would you expect from one of them?

And if you don't like it Baldwin, don't come back next season along with the rest of your useless fans. Mourinho was right, your fans are sh1te.
    Well, we won't be back as your lot will be in the Championship. See ya!

Comment

Originally posted by james baldwin View Post
      Calling all our players all sorts of c****s and b****ds. And not just Terry either. What did Oscar do to deserve some of the nonsense abuse he got today? Nothing. That's not banter, mate. Just hateful, verbal assault. Didn't get that at West Ham or Spurs either.
      What a pathetic child . Hope you never have to go to millwall you'll ####ing cry you little ####. Now #### off back under the rock you crawled out from

Comment

james baldwin, beautifully dealt with. well done lads

Comment

Thought your fans were a complete disgrace today. By far the worst we've come across this season. There's banter, but the endless abuse you gave our players was disgusting. That wasn't "banter" but is was verbal attack. That was your cup final and I hope you got whatever thrill from it. Now QPR is headed back to the Championship were it belongs. Ta Ta.
          You complete c-u-n-t, please let's meet meet so I can wipe you and your smelly family out
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Well, we won't be back as your lot will be in the Championship. See ya!
            How comes your mummy let you go to the game today, it's easter school holidays
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              You complete c-u-n-t, please let's meet meet so I can wipe you and your smelly family out
              Not harsh and very fair!!

Comment

Working...
              X