Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder who he means?

Tweet from Tony

"Despite all the abuse . I have always stood by our players. After 4 years you know good guys or not. Bar one or two we have excellent guys."

My guess is SWP and Adel.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Tweet from Tony

"Despite all the abuse . I have always stood by our players. After 4 years you know good guys or not. Bar one or two we have excellent guys."

My guess is SWP and Adel.
    They are the two I would point at as well

But even though we don't like SWP everyone says he don't really cause any trouble behind the scenes and trains hard each day so yes we would like him off the payroll but if were dumb enough to give him the contract he's every right to see it out especially if he's not being disruptive. Adel is another subject altogether should be our main man

Comment

SWP stays out of trouble, doesn't moan and by all accounts trains hard and is a consummate professional... why would a chairman have a grudge against him...?

Probably Adel and another who's long since left.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        But he's referring to "one or two" currently with us.

Comment

Barton had a dig recently I think, what will become of Adel eh? One year left on his contract, a good preseason under Ramsey might be the making of him? He has known him since he was 17, maybe just wishful thinking.

The summer clear out will be the best thing for the club, but saying that, I suspect not to many will be going, SWP, Rio, and maybe Barton, Hill and Bobby? Who else? I would give Dunne another 12 months and put Hill on the staff.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Barton had a dig recently I think, what will become of Adel eh? One year left on his contract, a good preseason under Ramsey might be the making of him? He has known him since he was 17, maybe just wishful thinking.

The summer clear out will be the best thing for the club, but saying that, I suspect not to many will be going, SWP, Rio, and maybe Barton, Hill and Bobby? Who else? I would give Dunne another 12 months and put Hill on the staff.
            Adel will never "get it" all the time he's got a hole in his #### . Is he available to play ? Is he fit? Does he even want to play football anymore ? A shocking waste of a brilliant talent at a time when we really need him . Zero respect for the fans or the club . He needs to just #### off and milk somewhere else dry

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              SWP stays out of trouble, doesn't moan and by all accounts trains hard and is a consummate professional... why would a chairman have a grudge against him...?

I reckon SWP & Adel to be honest, remember what Warnock was saying about SWP & how disrespectful he was.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

I'd sign both of them on for another 12 months as player coaches just in case we have a crap transfer strategy in the summer
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

SWP should have gone out on loan countless times now. Hence, Adel and SWP are the two players he is thinking of.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

What makes you think it's any of the current squad
                    Boswinga ? and it could be virtually any of Hughs signings

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      He used the present tense, "we have". Just a guess.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Sounds like current to me.

One could be SWP, he refused to go out on loan and never get's used. He is basically preventing a new body from coming in which would've helped us.

Comment

Yep good thinking Batman
                          Naw it's got to be Clint Hill and Ali Faulin

Comment

Swp and adel, has to be. Doesn't matter how hard he trains if he doesnt go on loan then hes being disruptive.

Comment

We all know there are wrong uns at the club............ there's wrong uns at every club. whats the point on focusing on this. how about sorting out the club ffs.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X