Yun and Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun and Fer

Sorry if this has already been done but are they available Sunday?? Sure I heard they were.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Nope re Fer
    Not sure about Yun

Comment

Fer is in training though so surely him and Dunney will be back for Wet Spam game

Comment

Hopefully, if we can just get over the line against the scum, it gives us two weeks to get everyone bar Fraulin and Vagas ready for the final push.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

As far as I know neither will be available for Chelscum

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Hopefully, if we can just get over the line against the scum, it gives us two weeks to get everyone bar Fraulin and Vagas ready for the final push.
            Even SDP??

Comment

Fer and Dunne coming back are huge boosts.

Comment

Dunne can control a defence like no other and Fer is a huge talent who scores and sets up. Like a bigger taarabt from champ winning.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Dunne can control a defence like no other and Fer is a huge talent who scores and sets up. Like a bigger taarabt from champ winning.
                  Like no other??? I like Richard Dunne, he's a top fella, but f acking hell

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Like no other??? I like Richard Dunne, he's a top fella, but f acking hell
                    No other in our team... you really wanna look at things glass half empty don't ya haha.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No other in our team... you really wanna look at things glass half empty don't ya haha.
                      Now that I agree with.

Comment

Fer has trained so I guess he may play in the second half against Chelscum.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Bloody good defender but lets not get carried away we were shipping goals when he was not injured in fact we have shipped goals regardless of who has been in the back four

Nice option to have back though

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            Having "trained" and being ready to play are two entirely different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              No chance Yousef.

Fer hasn't even played any reserve football, we're not gonna rush him back straight into first team football after zero game time following a nasty knee injury like that. I think it might be 1 match too early for Dunne too. Hopefully Yun will be available though, he's had a full week to recover from his concussion.
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 12-04-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X