a qpr season ticket for one hundred pound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a qpr season ticket for one hundred pound

I was talking to a bloke who said he bought his season ticket for 550 pound but there is a sight that you can sell just one voucher for and the chelsea fans are asking qpr
    to sell just that one game for 450 pound so thats not bad buisness sell the ticket for 450 and watch the game on sky anyway
    Last edited by qprted; 10-04-2015, 03:00 PM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    I was talking to a bloke who said he bought his season ticket for 550 pound but there is a sight that you can sell just one voucher for and the chelsea fans are asking qpr
    to sell just that one game for 450 pound so thats not bad buisness sell the ticket for 450 and watch the game on sky anyway
    Not proper Chelsea fans if they are willing to pay £450 for a derby game in the home end....plastic cnts

Comment

no one will pay that. its a tv game and not a meaningful one at that

Comment

they will and have

Comment

They don't have caravans selling burgers at cfc so I'm told,also have red onion instead. the archibalds and henriettas are coming.plenty dough to be had
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            no one will pay that. its a tv game and not a meaningful one at that
            Not meaningful ? They are chasing the title and we are fighting for our lives

Comment

My mate got £100 for his for sunday

Comment

Working...
              X