Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    On a serious note though still or best CB. All about managing expectations - he is getting slated based upon our expectations following the transfer fee we paid.

He's no world beater at all, but he is more than adequate for us.
    This

And along with Nedum and consistency will form a great partnership next season in the Championship

Comment

He's pushing Rio for our worst CB imo. No composure or thought whatsoever, although our coaches are also partly to blame for that.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
        He's pushing Rio for our worst CB imo. No composure or thought whatsoever, although our coaches are also partly to blame for that.
        Ever? No Caulker fan me, but you obviously never saw the likes of Ernie Howe or Tommy Cunningham. Gus Caesar? Arthur Gnohere?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Ever? No Caulker fan me, but you obviously never saw the likes of Ernie Howe or Tommy Cunningham. Gus Caesar? Arthur Gnohere?
          Nor even Bob Malcolm or Karl Ready
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Zesh Rehman was the worst but to be fair to stationcafe he was talking about current CBs

Comment

I really rate caulker. (ducks for cover)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I really rate caulker. (ducks for cover)
                Having a tough time against some class acts this season, but reckon he'll be a diamond if we keep him and go down imo.

Comment

Didn't look very quick on Tuesday, he's been a disappointment! His positional sense at times is poor, doesn't clear the ball too well poor clearance. At Hull and again at villa leading to their 3rd goal, hopefully he'll learn and will become a descent player

Comment

I meant current squad. I don't rate him but come on, It takes a special kid of #### to be amongst our worst ever!

Comment

Working...
                    X