No announcement yet.

fixtures and points to stay up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that our defence will struggle to stop Chelsea scoring on Sunday so we'll need at least one goal but if we come out with at least a battling and well deserved draw then I deffo think that we could go on to beat the Hammers and then who knows what Liverpool or City teams are going turn up, in typical Rangers fashion they'll both find their best form for months and both batter us....

However, the last two games we've at least got results and this has got to start to do somethimg to the mentality of the club.... Newcastle are deffo on the slide and on current form ought to be beatable surely....!

It might go down to needing a win at the Foxes to stay up.... If offered that now I bet most would snap your hand off.... In times of old that would be the sort of game that we would bottle but who knows if it came to that then I would love to win a game of that magnitude and get this rotten season done and dusted then prepare for next season..... Be lush to put one over on that arrogant meathead Pearson and send the Foxes down....

Get in Eddie Howe and put Ramsey in charge of the whole of ten youth set up.......

COYR's....
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 09-04-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Very pleased but let's not be looking through those rose tinted spectacles! The effort and commitment can't be questioned but I'm not having we played well at either game.

We did alright first half at Albion and second half at Villa. Did we deserve to be 3-0 up at Albion? Not in a million years. Ideye missed two sitters and second half was like we had 10 men. We should have been dead and buried by half time Tuesday as well. Clinical has been the difference not performances but personally I couldn't care, as long as we get results.

The point was made in reply to teams upping their games, which isn't always the case and in fact is very rarely the case.

West Brom had far better chances against us than Villa, yet we beat them 4-1, it's a funny old game.

PS. We'll stay up.

Comment

GO-ING DOWN

Will hear that a lot on Sunday...be prepared

Comment

Working...
        X