final day shoot out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final day shoot out?

Or a win win for us -my prediction is that Villa and Burnley will have a shoot out while Leicester and us have a nice stroll in the sunshine and both are safe -it's all in the goal difference you know!

If we are still alive going into last game we need Leicester dead and buried or safe.

Comment

It's going to go to the wire and this time it's in our own hands. That will be some game against Leicester, who will have the nerve?

Comment

I dont reckon we will have anything to play for last game of the season. We will either be safe or down.
        Someone will ne playing for their lives, nut not us imho.

Comment

we need to be in a position where a loss at leicester could still be enough. Any nervous game and we will collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
            It's going to go to the wire and this time it's in our own hands. That will be some game against Leicester, who will have the nerve?
            Bobby

Comment

Leicester will be down and I'd take needing a win to stay up, right now.

Comment

Could be spicy. Hopefully Leicester down. Then Burnley, Villa, Hull, Sunderland, and us all battling to be safe. Would be nice if we were top of the pile with a point, meaning that even if we bottle it, we can still make it unless Hull beat ManUre and Sunderland beat Scum. I would take that scenario even if Joey goes bonkers and rips the nuts off the ref...
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

We'll have a stroll in the sunshine at Leicester but only because we will have dropped already.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    We'll have a stroll in the sunshine at Leicester but only because we will have dropped already.
                    That's the spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      That's the spirit.
                      I'll stick to my opinion but it doesn't mean I don't mind being proved wrong.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I'll stick to my opinion but it doesn't mean I don't mind being proved wrong.....
                        Fair enough. All I would say is that as things stand, we have a better chance than Leciester, about the same chance as Burnley and only a slightly worse chance than Villa, Hull and Sunderland of going down. Plenty of reasons to feel we can still stay up.

Comment

its going down to the wire i reckon . it would be mad if the winners got to stay up in the last game ,

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            its going down to the wire i reckon . it would be mad if the winners got to stay up in the last game ,
                            All going Leicester away then!!
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                            X