7 goals scored in the last 2 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 goals scored in the last 2 games

That is a lot for a team in our position.
    We have scored at least a goal in the last 8 matches (9 since CR took over).
    Goals are leaking and the next game against the highest scoring team in our league.
    We need 4 points from the next 2 games.

This is how our next opponent set up their team in the last match (not sure about their names, except for one))

Coutois
    Ivanociv-Cahall-Terri-Azpulieta
    Fabrigos-Matiz
    Willie-Oskar-Hassard
    Remy

This is the team I think will get something out of this

Zamora-Austin-Phillips
    Traore-Henry-Barton-Isla
    Hill-Caulker-Onuoha
    Green

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
    Goals are leaking and the next game against the highest scoring team in our league.

This is how our next opponent set up their team in the last match (not sure about their names, except for one))

Coutois
    Fabrigos-Matiz
    Willie-Oskar-Hassard
    Remy

Zamora-Austin-Phillips
    Traore-Henry-Barton-Isla
    Hill-Caulker-Onuoha
    Green
    I am hoping yun will be back for the scum game
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I am hoping yun will be back for the scum game
      Yun playing over traore would give us so much more. Also hope Dunne is back to take over from Hill, despite how well he did.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Yun playing over traore would give us so much more.
        cant agree with this think Yun has be shocking last few weeks and Traore showed yesterday he offers more going forwards then Yun

Comment

Neither yun or traore are premier league defenders . Yun has been woefull recently , he'd still get the nod over armband though

Comment

In regards to OP team, I would have phillips as the RWB in that formation and have 3 CMs. We need bodies in the middle of the pitch with fabregas, matic and whoever is floating in the middle in there.

Comment

Hazard is in a different league to most players in the prem, and especially ours. Scary him.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post

Coutois
                Fabrigos-Matiz
                Willie-Oskar-Hassard
                Remy

Zamora-Austin-Phillips
                Traore-Henry-Barton-Isla
                Hill-Caulker-Onuoha
                Green
                Why do we need four points in the next two games? Fair enough both are at home and it would be nice but for me Chelsea is a free game. West Ham is the must win, along with Newcastle and Leicester.

If we win them three, I feel that'll be enough, as Leicester would need 5 wins to equal our total and Burnley need to win 3, which I just can't see either of them doing. Hull need 7 points to reach that total and they have three tough away games with only Palace not having anything to play for but I don't think Pardew will let them slack off and home games against Liverpool, Arsenal, Burnley and United. As tough as it gets for Hull and if we can hit 35 points, I think we'll finish above them.

Comment

Working...
                X