Clean Sheets Clean Sheet Clean Sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Sheets Clean Sheet Clean Sheets

if we can just find a formula to be solid and keep three or four clean sheets between now and the end of the season I think we will pull this off as I think we will probably score in most games but the lack of clean sheets is our undoing

Whats good to see last few games is that we have others chipping in with goals and its not just Austin on his own!! in recent games Sandro, Vargas, Phillips, Bobby, Hill etc have scored

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    if we can just find a formula to be solid and keep three or four clean sheets between now and the end of the season I think we will pull this off as I think we will probably score in most games but the lack of clean sheets is our undoing

Whats good to see last few games is that we have others chipping in with goals and its not just Austin on his own!! in recent games Sandro, Vargas, Phillips, Bobby, Hill etc have scored
    Our back four are so slow, Caulker has been a let Down, Clint really out of his Dept at this level (tries hard but effort not enough) Isla gets so isolated and leaves massive spaces when pushing on, The Cheif blows hot and cold,
    With Dunne (his injury hurt us) and Ferdicrap waiting in the wings goes to show what we've got the only 2 with any pace are Yun & Traore and they've both had mares lately,villa really showed up our lack of pace last night

Comment

Drop Caulker and we'll be a lot better at the back
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think Clint's our best CB.... that's a sort of compliment to him but it's a massive insult to Caulker and Ned. It's very hard to see our lot keeping out any team that is really committing to scoring and pouring forwards. I get the feeling we will need to score 3 times in any game we hope to win; luckily we do seem capable of doing that so maybe there's hope.

Comment

I'd honestly give Clint a go alongside Chief. He can do no worse than Caulker, who is abysmal.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Isla can't defend
            Caulker is a clown
            and our good defenders are all old and slow

Also I highly doubt we'll keep a clean sheet against Chelski

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
              Isla can't defend
              Caulker is a clown
              and our good defenders are all old and slow

Also I highly doubt we'll keep a clean sheet against Chelski
              Let's hope we go at em and try and get as many goals as possible. we are capable of that for sure.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The so called defence has been abysmal all season.

The lack of ability, concentration and effort in that department is the reason we are where we are.

Losing a lead in a game as vital as last night's isn't great. To do it twice is getting what you deserve. Absolutely no way we should be scoring 3 goals in a game and not getting the points. And against a team with only one goal threat, allowing him to score 3 is pitiful. Still, aparently they ae still working hard on it.

Comment

Yep clean sheets next 6 games will keep us up as we will score I just cant see how we can do it ? What type of system or player configuration we could try is beyond me ?

Comment

Working...
                  X