Benteke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benteke

Very good performance from him but I tell you what if he picks up an injury before end of season villa are down he is all they have but what a weapon pace, power and skill

If I was Villa fan I would be praying hes wrapped in cotton wool as he's difference between them staying up and going down

Ran the show for them, absolutely quality CF performance from him. Villa were very much the definition of a one man team tonight. Imagine if we had him up front instead of Zamora!

Comment

I always dont understand why hes still at Villa. He should leave them for a better club and Villa will be relegated no doubt!

Comment

Same as if we lost Austin.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

He is good but we made him look a lot better with our crappy defending.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            He is good but we made him look a lot better with our crappy defending.
            Agreed.. He won't get many opportunities to play against a defence like ours every week. Still a good player though.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
            X