Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good result, but the best thing for me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good result, but the best thing for me....

After picking up 7 points on the road under Ramsey we are now competing in all games, home and away. Under Harry we went into most away games beaten before we started with negative tactics and no belief. That was compounded by opposition thinking we'd be easy, so they were always on the front foot. Also got sick of pundits saying we couldn't rely on our home form to survive.

At least now we go into all games believing we can get a result.

Other plus tonight, Charlie could have been shown a red and missed 50% of our remaining matches with a ban..... The fact he got away with it could be crucial.

Yep and yep.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

This is exactly why it was odd so many tried defending the away efforts earlier in season with so many excuses as it was plain there was no effort or game plan. There working there nuts off now so if they do lose no complaints from me

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        This is exactly why it was odd so many tried defending the away efforts earlier in season with so many excuses as it was plain there was no effort or game plan. There working there nuts off now so if they do lose no complaints from me
        Agree. Blame Redknapp totally as he sent them out with no intent to win, just to try an stop the other team by sitting deep and "defending"..... Yeah us. Inevitably the other teams broke us down and we then generally had no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          They wasn't defending the team, they were defending Redknapp, they couldn't see past him.. Hoping that he was going to turn it around. They football was terrible, away and at home. Still can't believe some of the fans still stick up for him, they forget he ####ing left us. Not Ramseys biggest fan but there playing better under him, give the youth a go, not went to plan but at least he tried. Wish he would stop playing Kranjcar.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I've got my Rangers back. Really entertaining match, we battled for every ball, I'm finally enjoying watching us play again. Fantastic to see us going away and having a go. Probably too little too late but at least I'm confident we will go down fighting, not with the whimper and excuses we would have suffered under HR.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Entertaining game, certainly for the neutral. I am happy-ish with a point. Just annoyed we couldn't hold a lead for more than 5 minutes. Would have a huge psychological boost if we had won that game and gone outside the relegation zone

Comment

Keep the faith to the very end lads, it's still possible.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Keep the faith to the very end lads, it's still possible.
                  I have a glimmer of belief now Rich at the very least were putting in a shift so as long as they do that I will back them 110%

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    After picking up 7 points on the road under Ramsey we are now competing in all games, home and away. Under Harry we went into most away games beaten before we started with negative tactics and no belief. That was compounded by opposition thinking we'd be easy, so they were always on the front foot. Also got sick of pundits saying we couldn't rely on our home form to survive.

At least now we go into all games believing we can get a result.

Other plus tonight, Charlie could have been shown a red and missed 50% of our remaining matches with a ban..... The fact he got away with it could be crucial.

Which tells me we would almost be relegated if Redknapp had stayed, end of story.

Comment

we are now competing in all games, home and away
                      All we ever ask of!

Comment

under Harry we would never have taken an early lead and certainly not come back from 2-1 down. Well done Mr. Ramsey
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          Which tells me we would almost be relegated if Redknapp had stayed, end of story.
                          Most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            All we ever ask of!
                            Exactly mate. Nothing worse than some of our away games under Harry where at no point did we honestly think we might win a match.

Comment

Exactly mate. Nothing worse than some of our away games under Harry where at no point did we honestly think we might win a match.
                              Spot on. Spurs, United and West Ham we just turned up for a tummy tickle

Comment

Working...
                              X