Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry

Without any doubt, Henry must start in front of Krancjar. The latter is so lazy and slow. Karl is a fighter and we need him in the middle together with Barton and Sandro. Tbh, Sandro is not performing particularly well, so if it is between him and Karl, I go for Henry.

Kranjar is a joke!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I think a point against the scum is a good result, Henry, Barton, Sandro and Phillips is the midfield.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I think a point against the scum is a good result, Henry, Barton, Sandro and Phillips is the midfield.
        Why can't Ramsey see what we see, IMO that is a solid midfield what I would play against the scum
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Why can't Ramsey see what we see, IMO that is a solid midfield what I would play against the scum
          probably because there is no actual left mid in that team...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Perhaps he threw Niko to provide more attacking support as we desperately needed at least a point, but credit to him for taking Niko out in the 2nd half.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Put Henry at RB and push Isla into midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Put Henry at RB and push Isla into midfield
                Push Isla off a cliff more like.

Comment

I'd start my old girl in front of Krancjar. Useless player.

Comment

Working...
                  X