Chris Ramsay tactical genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsay tactical genius

We were second best.. Change of players and tactics on 50 mins and changed the game

Best subs I've known in 32 years of going

He gets the job for me next season...

I'm ready for the onslought of criticism

traore played well , henry stood up , will reserve judgement on dougherty . thought the whole team wanted to be out there i'm no BZ fan but he worked his sox off with charlie

Comment

Completely agree with you a man who doesn't care who you are if you aren't giving your all your off Kranjcar was #### poor today however don't know what I would do for Chelsea game on the left hand side now

Comment

Who thinks Taraabt could be key for the scum game??

Comment

3 at the back for chelsea with Dunne back in I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            3 at the back for chelsea with Dunne back in I suppose
            For Caulker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              For Caulker.
              Dunne helps him through games.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Dunne played 81 minutes in an U21 game today. Looks on his way back.

Comment

I don't think anyone can fault Ramsey. He's doing his best with what Harry Redknapp left him, which was a bit of a mess

Comment

Really was great subs, Doughty did great too
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

For Caulker.
                      Dunne cannot play CB on his own because he is too slow. If we have 3 at the back then I don't think we can play Dunne. For me it would have to be Ned in the middle.

We have a real problem at RB. Isla struggled today and defensively I think he is a liability. If we play him against Chelsea we are likely to get murdered. But Caulker is poor. I don't really see any good formation with 3 at the back. In fact, I don't really see any good defensive formation at all. I'd like to see Ned and Dunne in the middle but then RB is a problem. Maybe we could try Hoilett there - I've always thought he is quite strong in the tackle (like in the 90th minute at Wembley...
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Onouha, Dunne and Hill should be the three at the back for the rest of the season. The Chief, brilliant on Saturday, was immense tonight. We haven't a RB, other than that useless, pointless, worthless bottle merchant Isla, so let face facts and play three at the back and the team formation that played second half before Sandro came off.

Comment

Onouha, Dunne and Hill should be the three at the back for the rest of the season. The Chief, brilliant on Saturday, was immense tonight. We haven't a RB, other than that useless, pointless, worthless bottle merchant Isla, so let face facts and play three at the back and the team formation that played second half before Sandro came off.
                          Not enough pace Rangers, they'd get carved open down the middle.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Onuoha, caulker and dunne if we play three at the back, dunne in the middle of the three. Isla on the right and matty on the left if we have to play that formation, middle should be Barton, sandro and fer and austin and bobby up front.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Onuoha, caulker and dunne if we play three at the back, dunne in the middle of the three. Isla on the right and matty on the left if we have to play that formation, middle should be Barton, sandro and fer and austin and bobby up front.
                              Good point about Phillips. He has pace and can support the LB.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X