The atmosphere at Loftus Rd is key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Should be lively Sunday. Can't honestly see how a bit of noise would destabilise players who've been to stadiums full of Turkish nutters or Eastern European pyschos but if it gets our lads to raise their game then we need to give it all we've got and get the ground shaking.
    Go back and listern to the sky commentry Ray Wilkins telling everone this place is rocking so much it feels dangerous "are we safe" the chelsea players lwere scared they lost it

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Go back and listern to the sky commentry Ray Wilkins telling everone this place is rocking so much it feels dangerous "are we safe" the chelsea players lwere scared they lost it
      There you go more of the same and we have a chance cauldron of fire and hate give it to them

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Well it did before so strange comment to make. Mata openly bottling coming over to take corners, chelsea fans after on their messageboards moaning its not fair crowd are so close and able to intimidate their players and their fans cacked it too. First game they all turned up in their Chelsea tops, caps and jackets etc next game you would have struggled to spot a Chelsea fan as they all attended covered up
        Happened with Lampard too?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          mourionos right your fans are s hit
          Mourionos right your fans are s hit

And when they give it the John Terry he's won more then you the whole ground needs to stand and respond with

Your club done f uck all
          Your club done f uck all
          Before abramovic your club done f uck all

Guaranteed reaction from them if we sing that

Where you going
          Where you going
          Where you going when Roman's gone?
          Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 10-04-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Does anyone know what time there team bus gets to the ground, that's the place to start with the grief
            90 mins before kick off.

according to Ian Taylor, ive just tweeted him and hes hit me back. so 12 noon.
            i am now looking into which shop does the best "John Terry Your Family Are $cum" banners. referrals welcome lads
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
            X