No one can say we ain't had our chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one can say we ain't had our chances

3-2 up with 10 to play tonight late goal vs swansea late goal vs hull late goal vs southampton ( see a pattern lol)
    A valiant effort tonight but think that's curtains now as that result has helped all the teams around us

Every team can talk about late goals & chances. We have to focus on the here & now

I for one feel Chelsea at home ( no Costa ) is very winnable. Loftus Road will be rocking, then West Ham at home, and out of sort Man City & Liverpool away (freebies in my honest opinion) then a dodgy Newcastle I'd be gutted if we didn't take 3 points & a relegated Leicester last game of the season

Lets focus on the here & now, despite the goal Im happy with the performance tonight, Matt Phillips at the centre of EVERYTHING good !!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We were second best tonight and still came away with a point and we still have 3 winnable games left thats 9 points which should be enough to get us above one of Hull or Sunderland who both have extremely hard run ins who knows we may get at least one shock result who knows what will happen can't right us off yet

Comment

It's a good point! Was key not to lose tonight, keeps villa with us

Comment

a point against the scum would be lovely. well done to the lads. they have given their all and that is all i ask for.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

we were outplayed in the midfield we couldn't get near that grealish kid and delph was a handfull , but we stuck with them and on the pos side we didn't lose .... onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              a point against the scum would be lovely. well done to the lads. they have given their all and that is all i ask for.
              I love your Avatar... yes the geezer really is a bell end, glad we didn't get him!!

Comment

Think we should be quite pleased with this result but, I´m stiil not sure who our defensive coach is though.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

In a way happy with a draw, however cannot but criticise our poor defence. Time and again we gave the ball away and left players unmarked. Cannot understand why no defenders take the post in a free kick situation. If there was a player defending the right hand post, we would have been overjoyed with another 3 points. CR please note!

Comment

Nothing could be done about that freekick, good point!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      This. But we need to win all three of our home games. Starting with Chelsea. We can do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X