Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool

Three teams we fear and why many are talking about a horror run in but each are in dreadful form!!!! and look average

Are there points to be had against these three and if so how many??? City seem in the worst form of the three closely followed by Liverpool

Palace are showing how to do it tonight!!

Comment

A win tomorrow, and a bit of noise around loftus road on sunday I think we can beat chelsea.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I'd hardly say Chelsea are in dreadful form.... playing below their best and still nicking wins is hardly a weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          I'd hardly say Chelsea are in dreadful form.... playing below their best and still nicking wins is hardly a weakness.
          Conceding most games which they never used to do and there are loads of draws since Jan which would normally have been wins from memory

Comment

On paper it looks like any points from those 3 games would be a bonus but I agree all three are not unbeatable or undrawable....if that's a word!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              A win tomorrow, and a bit of noise around loftus road on sunday I think we can beat chelsea.
              Agree with this. IF we have the place rocking Sunday they won't like it. Happened before against them and if we can nick a win tonight we will be buzzing for this Sunday.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Agree with this. IF we have the place rocking Sunday they won't like it. Happened before against them and if we can nick a win tonight we will be buzzing for this Sunday.
                Yeah but what worried me was we beat them 1-0 yet we were hanging on and being outplayed by 9 men. I hate the scum but they're a class apart and I just see them being too good.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we always do well against them special needs lot down the road. Also city never like playing us.

Comment

If their form is "dreadful" I don't think there's a word in existence to adequately describe how poor our form is. We made several errors on Saturday that a very disinterested WBA didn't punish due to their "on the beach" mentality. I can't see we'd get away with making many errors against teams with proper motivation.
                    We should treat those games as "free hits" and see what happens but we can't realistically expect many points from them.

Comment

Already showed this season we can stand up to both City and Liverpool. (Wouldnt say the exactly enjoyed their day out)so much so we were unlucky not to beat City!... As for Chelski its all about the home advantage imho. Obviously not saying we'll walk all over them, as as much as it pains me to say they're a world class team BUT when LR really gets rocking I honestly think we can beat anyone.... Still its all about taking each game as it comes for us. Lets get the needed 3 point tonight 1st, then that'll set us up nicely for a proper show down with the scum Sunday!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

if we can win tonite , beat west ham , newcastle , lesta then maybe we can afford to lose to those 3. city have well and truly blown any title aspirations now so chelsea just might ease up a bit .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Three teams we fear and why many are talking about a horror run in but each are in dreadful form!!!! and look average

Are there points to be had against these three and if so how many??? City seem in the worst form of the three closely followed by Liverpool
                          so how do we compare to those 3 mate lol
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                          X