No back to back away wins since......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No back to back away wins since......

1995! There's always a game that can change history. We put in a record this season of the team not winning away from home for don's know how many games. However, somehow we manage to win against Sunderland, and now against WBA. Back to back wins are crucial for any team, especially someone in our position. Could tomorrow be the day?

Must be some words missing from the thread title !!

We have been promoted twice during the last four seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      1995! There's always a game that can change history. We put in a record this season of the team not winning away from home for don's know how many games. However, somehow we manage to win against Sunderland, and now against WBA. Back to back wins are crucial for any team, especially someone in our position. Could tomorrow be the day?
      Is this a true fact? Where did you get the info malta? I thought we won two on the trot last time we were in the premiership?

Comment

He probably means away wins?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          He probably means away wins?
          Oh right, nice one.

Comment

Key Stat: QPR have not won back-to-back away games in the Premier League since September 1995 and their last league win at Villa Park came back in 1992. Its from the MLS & English Premier League news site. However, Kirill is right....its back to back AWAY win that is.

Comment

No better time to change that stat then

We did win back to back away games under Harry Chelsea at bridge then WBA in the cup

Comment

Working...
              X