Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We'd have twenty nine points and be in fifteenth place if......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'd have twenty nine points and be in fifteenth place if......

We hadn't thrown away four points by conceding very late goals against Swansea, Southampton and and Hull since Christmas..... Onwards and upwards now.

don't forget the late goals vs liverpool and city that another 3 points to add on
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

thats 32pts and a point behind west brom and 4 clear of villa 6 clear of hull
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

We'd be top if we scored more goals than the opposition every week.

Comment

You get what you deserve and we deserve to be where we are to be honest.

Comment

Sure you do. One of our many problems is that we don't get draws. We've drawn 4 whereas Burnley drawn 11 and Sunderland 14. What's kept us alive is that we've won three more than Sunderland, two more than bothBurnley and Leicester. All at home before Christmas......

Comment

Both defeats to Hull which should have been draws are the most vital lost points though. We'd be three points clear of them instead of three behind.

Oh well, that happens in football. We still have it all to play for. Hope we're up for it.

Comment

Missed pen on opening day of the season , agueros blatant handball at loftus road adel hitting crossbar against Everton . Fine margins .....

Comment

Any teams that goes 11 consecutive away games without a point and 5 consecutive home games with a point in the same season deserves to be fighting relegation. Pains me to admit it, but it's the truth.

Comment

We would've been top by 23 points by now if we'd not conceded any goals and scored at least one in every game
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

All we have to do is play to win each match, even against the big sides. I believe we can do it with the right attitude like they've been showing.

Why do we make our own lives so difficult by leaving it so late?

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                        We would've been top by 23 points by now if we'd not conceded any goals and scored at least one in every game
                        Sure we would, but we really p issed those four points away against Swansea, Southampton and Hull. Especially Hull as TexasRanger says. But Surrey Hoop is right. We're off the floor. And we go against Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                        X