Our full backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our full backs

Christ they are dodgy! Their decision making in defence is shocking. Both of them yesterday made several slack passes to give possession away, let opposition get on wrong side of them too many times and stood off waiting for ball to come to them instead of getting to ball first.
    I'm thankful WBA were off colour and our CBs were at it so we got away with most of Isla's and Yun's muck ups.
    I know both of them offer a bit going forwards but their prime objective is to be bleeding well defend! Don't spose we can do much about it at this juncture other than drum some positional drills into them and get them to be a bit more blunt and agricultural in their approach cos they give me the impression they're overthinking, dithering and getting caught in two minds. Just crunch the opposition and clear your lines with no #####ing about should be the approach.

Yes I wonder why Isla didn't tackle Berahino after winning the ball. Thanks god West Brom had Mulumbu off otherwise they could have come back.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

P iss poor the pair of them. Have been all season.

Comment

Working...
      X