A nice Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice Saturday

This must be one of the best Saturdays I've had this season. Did not watch the game.....watched another game.....knew we were winning 3-0 at half time...still did not want to watch the second half, just in case they do a QPR.......and we won 4-1! Well, we have to stay realistic. We are in a better position and our hopes are much better. Just wish that this win will will keep us on track, as the last time we played superbly away from home and won, we followed that by five straight defeats!

I know it's such a good feeling and can watch match of the day tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      This must be one of the best Saturdays I've had this season. Did not watch the game.....watched another game.....knew we were winning 3-0 at half time...still did not want to watch the second half, just in case they do a QPR.......and we won 4-1! Well, we have to stay realistic. We are in a better position and our hopes are much better. Just wish that this win will will keep us on track, as the last time we played superbly away from home and won, we followed that by five straight defeats!
      Nominating you for 'fan of the month' if thats cool with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Nominating you for 'fan of the month' if thats cool with you.
        I'm a pensioner now and this tension is not making my health any good. If I know we will win what is required to stay up, I am willing to make the sacrifice and do not watch the remaining games! Its hard....but I will do it.

Comment

Working...
        X