If we win today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we win today?

How many of you will start to think we stand a good chance of staying up?

A win today and then I think we'll beat Villa, could stand a very good chance.

Today is the day we go bottom and never ever get off the bottom. (Hope im bocking it)

Comment

if Sunderland lose tomorrow then we have a helluva chance
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Villa game is must win. Leicester is must win. Need a draw at home against Newcastle/Scum. We just need a solid 5 games and we might make it. Somehow I have faith again. A rollercoaster of emotions. Part of being a Rangers fan.

Comment

You should see hulls run in too!! The important thing today is we have brought other teams back into the fold. As long as Sunderland don't win then that will be a good result for us.

With villa, West Ham, Newcastle and Leicester still to play and you could now argue Liverpool have nothing to play for we have a chance to get some points!! I reckon 36 points will keep you up!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Sportsclubstats have our chances of going down at 81.4% prior to the win at West Brom. We will see how much that changes when it is updated. My guess is that we will go to about a 70% chance of going down, which I think is about right.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/England/Premier.html
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Make your mind up will you? You wrote us off a while back
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Sportsclubstats have our chances of going down at 81.4% prior to the win at West Brom. We will see how much that changes when it is updated. My guess is that we will go to about a 70% chance of going down, which I think is about right.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/England/Premier.html
                66.9%

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  66.9%
                  Well a win on Tuesday night and I say win and we stay up big big game. Is vargas injured ?

Comment

Without Vargas, I will still say it´s over. If he is out for more than a week, that is. I think we are far too predictable and static in our play without him. Just my opinion.
                    Last edited by Shania; 04-04-2015, 07:12 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Great win today and one i didnt expect-i gave up on our chances a while back tbh. IF we can beat the villa next up then its on for us but i'm not convinced we have it in us to win back to back games away and would love to be proved wrong. Fair play to all the rangers who travelled today and got their just rewards...u rss.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Would have taken four points from the two games before kick off but I want six now today was the tough game Villa if we play the right game are there for the taking

They lost tow players today as well!!! Costa missing from next week having pulled up too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Would have taken four points from the two games before kick off but I want six now today was the tough game Villa if we play the right game are there for the taking

They lost tow players today as well!!! Costa missing from next week having pulled up too
                          Who did Aston Villa lose??
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Make your mind up will you? You wrote us off a while back
                            The chances are we have gone and I've accepted that fact like many others, if we do manage to stay up then I'll be even more happier.

Comment

Not over by a long shot. Draw at Villa, win against WHU, Newcastle (who will both be on the sun loungers by the time we play them) and Leciester and we have a hell of a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X