why i hope and pray its alladyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i hope and pray its alladyce

A couple of years ago I watched a program all about alladyces system that is exclusive to him
    and he has four differant ways of getting the ball in the openents penalty area
    it was facinating watching how in practice games he kept blowing the whistle freezing the game
    and telling differant players where they should actually be
    and when you see west ham playing always when the ball goes into the openents box you see
    his system going into operation
    its simplistically brilliant,and it could send us straight back up but this time we wont sit in our own half
    and get ripped apart .Like we did with harry
    I THINK HARRY REDKNAPP COULD BE A GREAT MANAGER WITH TEAMS LIKE MAN UTD ARSENAL TOTTENHAM
    TEAMS THAT HAVE FABULOUS SQUADS IN PLACE CAN USE HIS SYSTEM
    but it cant work at any championship club because the players are not as good as the players that they are playing
    again
    EVEN AS A ENGLAND MANAGER HARRY BOY COULD DO A GREAT JOB
    because with fabulous players redknapp is a fabulous manager and ill always love him for giving me my greatest
    ever qpr day the 24th of may
    BUT ALLADYCE SYSTEM IS UNPLAYABLE AGAINST,IT MEANS THAT NO TEAM COULD TAKE QPR FOR GRANTED
    AND IN REAL TERMS MEANS THAT QPR FIRST SEASON IN THE PREM WILL FINISH IN 14TH PLACE WHICH IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BUILD ON
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ive always thought ramsey is one of the best managers weve ever had

but next seasson we need alladyce to worl alongside him
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      but next seasson we need alladyce to worl alongside him
      Don't say that some people may believe you.

Comment

To be fair ted, you have been the only person on here 100% behind ramsey since he got the job. Even after all the defeats you never faltered in your trust in the retard of a man..
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-a-draw-or-win
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-04-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Think I speak for all of us when I say - If we've said it once we've said it a thousand times "Ramsey is the best man for the job bar none and a tactical genius!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            To be fair ted, you have been the only person on here 100% behind ramsey since he got the job. Even after all the defeats you never faltered in your trust in the retard of a man..
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-a-draw-or-win
            haha, egg on face ted
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

We win and he's the next Mourinho, we lose and he's not manager material. QPR fans.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
              X