Rob Green Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green Stat

They just said on radio that he has made more errors leading to an opposition goal then any other keeper in prem this season

Not sure where the stats are from but that's what they said obviously some will retort he's pulled off equal amount of saves

All about ratio as you said. Probably had three times as many saves to make as opposed to other keepers. Saying that I am looking forward to a fresh start keeper wise with McCarthy, personally. Greeno doesn't fill me with the most amount of confidence I won't lie.

Comment

I think Greeno has had a very good season but we all know he is prone to mistakes. When you consider he is reported to be on a big contract, all things considered we could probably be getting better value for money in that position.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

He is prone to mistakes yeah but that's why he's at qpr and not a top 6 side . If he could cut out the silly errors he would be world class but he can't and that's always been his problem

Comment

Think yesterday was most assured that I have seen him this season. His hands were like magnets yesterday when the ball hit them

Comment

I was excited about McCarthy but after his performance v Sheff Utd he scares the live out of me.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Worth a bump this...........................

He can add todays calamity to his increasing list of f uck ups which have cost us goals and points

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I was excited about McCarthy but after his performance v Sheff Utd he scares the live out of me.
                I agree. Hopefully when we our finally put out of our misery he gets some starts. Would be great to see if that was a fluke or if thats him before next year.

Comment

Nasser on your stats it has Green as 32 for kicking what is the significance of this and how do they work it out????

Comment

Another concern from green yesterday was many times in the first half there were at least 3 times when the ball was going into the box and he should've come to collect easily but stayed rooted. The relevant defender was expecting him to come but didn't, putting them under unnecessary pressure.

He also nearly to beaten by Willian's cross that hit the post.

Comment

very uncertain all game and every kick in the 2nd half got caught in the wind and went towards the dugouts. I have never been a fan of Green's but have to say he has done well this season but unfortunately a mistake is always lurking in his game.

Comment

I'll stick with my words, earlier in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Nasser on your stats it has Green as 32 for kicking what is the significance of this and how do they work it out????
                          32 is prob the amount of fark up's he's made this season

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            When you sit on the bench for the first 4 months of the season, play once, and then sit on the bench for another 4, it's probably not surprising that his confidence was and is at an all time low. McCarthy was outstanding when he was playing regularly at Reading, probably their best player the year they went down. Should be starting for us all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              They just said on radio that he has made more errors leading to an opposition goal then any other keeper in prem this season

Not sure where the stats are from but that's what they said obviously some will retort he's pulled off equal amount of saves
                              Never understood why some fans rave about him... good shot stopper but cant kick and never commands his area.

Comment

Working...
                              X