Pressure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure?

There has been a lot of talk lately about Black Manager/Coaches in the press lately, also from our DOF Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey...

Do you think Tony Fernandes might be bullied into keeping Chris Ramsey or be put under pressure to hire a Black Manager/Coach?
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Shouldn't be Ramsey not up to the job, totally out of his depth , Tony has to be ruthless regardless of Les. Les will want to keep him but Tony has to do what's best and get rid , and get a descent manager in all this race thing is pissing me off, it's a simple question is C.R good enough to be manager of QPR and the answer is a big fat NO ,

Comment

No way. Ramsey was appointed as temp manager and sadly hasn't delivered, theres no chance he's staying imo.

Comment

We are not finished yet.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Shouldn't be Ramsey not up to the job, totally out of his depth , Tony has to be ruthless regardless of Les. Les will want to keep him but Tony has to do what's best and get rid , and get a descent manager in all this race thing is pissing me off, it's a simple question is C.R good enough to be manager of QPR and the answer is a big fat NO ,
          Pissing me off too, too much talk from CR and LF, planting seeds.. I can see it coming. Couldn't care a less what Colour or Creed the manager is as long as he does the business and the current manager.. So Far, has not done it. His team selection has been questionable and results haven't improved, doesn't help with the squad/form he has inherited.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            We are not finished yet.
            Love the confidence but I'm afraid I don't share it.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              We are not finished yet.
              Lose again tomorrow then will we be?

Comment

Colour has nothing to do with how good you are as a QPR manager- if you are sh it, you are sh it. Maybe we should give diake a go when he's finished playing for rampton fc.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Colour has nothing to do with how good you are as a QPR manager- if you are sh it, you are sh it. Maybe we should give diake a go when he's finished playing for rampton fc.
                  haha! Lenny Henry might do a job for us!

Comment

Morning all, 1st post and all that

I didn't realise that people were still retarded enough to think that race, colour, religion or background actually had any bearing on someones ability to do a job

Quite simply, if he's good enough then give him the job.

I have to say though, the jury is out on Ramsey. Iherited a #### team and got us playing better, but the results tell a different story. No bothered either way to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by BrisbaneR View Post

I didn't realise that people were still retarded enough to think that race, colour, religion or background actually had any bearing on someones ability to do a job

I have to say though, the jury is out on Ramsey. Iherited a #### team and got us playing better, but the results tell a different story. No bothered either way to be honest
                      Welcome and agree with you, I guess you can question some of the selection and subs, but that's with anyone in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by BrisbaneR View Post

You would think so but this has been bought up the last few months now. I was happy when Ramsey got the gig but has shown maybe he won't be the best choice.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If Ramsey don't start Isla,Vargas and taarabt tomorrow then I'm gonna scream you dopey caannt!! Regardless of colour, it's fu cking obvious
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Ive heard Les and Chris talk a lot about 'awareness' lately...

Now, I'd just love the pair of em to shut the #### up and actually deliver on the job that they are paid to do.

They are both very very lucky men to cut their teeth at a Premiership club; both working in jobs that they have never even done before.

Now, how about some 'awareness' of our current position, the finiancial implications of relegation, and some 'awareness' of which players (eg Toilett) will and won't deliver on the pitch over these next 2 vital games...

Maybe then, and only then, we will listen to your rhetoric on your own various causes and issues.

Oh, and by the way Mr Ramsey, stop trying to safeguard and align your own future at OUR club. You sound more like Mr 'Miracle Cure For Knees' Rednapp every single day...
                            Last edited by West Mids QPR; 04-04-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X