These two away games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two away games.

They will determine our faith. We are already half way to the championship, however, loosing these two games means that its all over. Both teams will have a substantial points advantage over us with only SIX games remaining. Maybe results elsewhere will still give us a glimpse of hope....but lets be realistic....its all over.

Good thread Marty and shocked no one has replied as of yet

For me we simply can take no less then four points from these two games and the win has to be against Villa. I know I have said again and again we are down but I do feel if we turn over WBA given we then have another game coming straight up against a very beatable Villa that back to back wins could not be out the questions as WBA would hopefully be a springboard and you could not wish for a better game to follow up WBA if we did snatch a win at the Hawthornes

Must get at least a point tomorrow then go for it Tuesday night

Mixed bunch of fictures for those around us tomorrow and Sunday with some with winnable games and others you would say banker losers

Comment

Problem is it is not easy beating a Tony Pulis side who has kept 6 clean sheets in 7 home games...

Comment

If we do lose both these fixtures it will be a double disappointment because they're teams we've both beaten. We've got to keep the faith, why not? Villa on Tuesday will be big, can't wait for it. I'm optimistic now and also a little nervous! We need the 6 points or it's over!

Comment

well

well maybe sack ferdinand and ramsey and let joey barton have a go at management if ramsey was out of work for 7 months
          when he left tottenham he must be useless
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
          X