How Many points in April - 4 matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many points in April - 4 matches

Really are at the point were the excuses need to stop and the points need to start ticking over

Four games to be played, two at home and two away and anything less then 6points will be an absolute disaster in my personal opinion

I got feeling in my stomach if we can get a win at WBA it will be a spring board and we may just do it but the big big game is Villa as there one of the sides in our sights fail to beat them and its curtains.

WBA (A) DRAW
    Villa (A) WIN
    Chelsea (H) Lose
    West Ham (H) DRAW

So five points for me giving us 27 points making Newcastle and Leicester HUGE!!!!!
    Zero
    41.67%
    1-2
    41.67%
    3-5
    16.67%
    6-9
    0.00%
    10 or 12
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

WBA (A) Lose
    Villa (A) Draw
    Chelsea (H) Lose
    West Ham (H) Win
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

WBA (A) Lose
      Villa (A) Lose
      Chelsea (H) Draw
      West Ham (H) Draw

Comment

WBA(A) Lose
        Villa ((A) Lose
        Chelsea (H) Lose
        West Ham (H) lose

No points in April.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

We need to be getting 8 points from these games with liverpool and city away straight after but I worry we may not get any

Comment

I LOVE the optimism of most R's fans... From what i have seen, we are unlikely to get another point due to us not being able to defend and keep a clean sheet.

People saying we will get a draw here and a win there are just basing that on optimism... but fair play.

Comment

Hate to say it, but my same guess for march and fenruary, zero.

Comment

Zero.

Comment

Zero? Come on. And I am the one who regularly gets accused of being negative. I am sure we will get a few points yet, pity we left it for so late.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

This is genuinely embarrassing to read. Cmon guys have a bit of faith. For me, it could go anywhere between 4 and 12 to be honest.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      This is genuinely embarrassing to read. Cmon guys have a bit of faith. For me, it could go anywhere between 4 and 12 to be honest.
                      Tbf, can you blame people? The thread is asking for people's opinions / guesses - can certainly see why people cannot see any points forthcoming - we are pretty p00 after all
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Have you seen us defend this season fella? Thats the only thing that is fvcking embarrassing... have a bit of realism about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Have you seen us defend this season fella? Thats the only thing that is fvcking embarrassing... have a bit of realism about the situation.
                          I do, we are playing west brom, who have been solid at home but are always shaky to be honest. We are playing Villa without some important players potentially and we know what is needed. We are playing chelsea at home and anything is possible. We are playing a consolidated west ham at home.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Twelve points?????

If we did get twelve points you'd still have been crazy to think, given our team and our record, that we could.

Comment

Just to confirm...

You've seen us defend and still think we can win another game? and you also think that we have enough fire power up the other end to outscore our opponents and win a game?

Comment

Working...
                              X