No announcement yet.

How well would this team have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom 3. Nothing we've seen this season suggests otherwise. Redknapp would have still been manager with the suggested team so don't think we would have improved much.

Comment

Originally posted by Athy View Post
      How well would the below team have done if they played from the start of the season?

-----------------Green

Isla--------Dunne------Onouha------Yun

--------------Barton--Sandro

----Vargas--------Fer---------Taarabt

----------------Austin
      How many games have we won with this side?
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        How many games have we won with this side?
        Well that side has never played together (Taarabt being the key factor there)
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Well that side has never played together (Taarabt being the key factor there)
          Why are we talking about it then? There are loads of different line ups and formations we could have tried but we haven't.. If Taarabt weren't such a ### he might of been starting, if Caulker was better he would be in the starting line up? Maybe if we signed a striker at the start of the season the burden wouldn't have been too heavy on Austin? If Redknapp went earlier we could have signed more players in January? All these but if's, we can be here for months talking about it.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
          X