i think there is only one way to win the next two games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think there is only one way to win the next two games

thats to get the striker problem sorted out we saw how we have had so many cross bar incidents lately those goals could mean us getting six points from our next two games
    both are very winnerable
    i think vargus as central striker next to austin is an absolute must,he has just not been played at the position enough his wikipedia shows that in 30 internationals he has hit 15 goals so somewhere in him there must be the capabillity to score
    then if we are still needing goals i would want to bring both adel and bobby zamora on as subs but keep vargus and austin on
    these four players can all hit the target and with matty phillips playing the whole game i really think we have a chance to take all six points hoilett should only be a sub
    also i think i would want a much more mobile central defence so i would play sandro as a central defender alongside cauker ,and both these players must come up from corner kicks
    in the middle i would have henry and barton with nedum at full back the right back position goes to isla so thats about it with an attacking side i think we could rattle both these teams
    what do you guys think can we win both games,do you like my team or would you leave in bobby zamora as a starting striker
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

you can blame both managers for not playing Vargas in his correct position both H.R & C.R to accommadate B.Z. kept him playing wide right, when he plays for Chile he plays through the middle, and somehow C.R thinks that Hoillett & SWP are better as both have been picked in front of him in recent weeks

Comment

They keep hitting the cross bar because the bell ends keep playing 'cross bar challenge'. Train to hit the cross bar....guess what happens as a reflex action in a match??
      Baffles me why they play this ######...rant rant rant
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Only way we will win the next 2 games is if the opposition forfeit.

Comment

We struggle to contain most opposition with 5 in midfield.... If we go 2 up top with only 4 in middle we'll get over run. Our problem is a massive failure of midfielder/wingers to win their individual battles and impose themselves; the only way we can compensate for this weakness is by deploying 5 of them and asking them to play conservatively and not go forwards very much.
          I often wish we'd persevered with the 3 at back plus wing backs formation we started season with but Harry bottled it after 30mins didn't he!

Comment

i think

I THINK SIMPLICITY IS GENIUS........................attack attack attack is our only hope if we start putting five in midfield and asking them to be conserrvative we will be ripprd to pieces
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Defence is the problem, they hold their positions and it gives us a chance. Rio one of the worst we've had in a hooped shirt,miss Dunne
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Defence is the problem, they hold their positions and it gives us a chance. Rio one of the worst we've had in a hooped shirt,miss Dunne
                Dunne going really cost us, yes we can score and we have done consistently recently, but Dunne kept the defence relatively in check and was huge and dominant when he played. I didn't like his distribution but he was better than the others overall
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Dunne going really cost us, yes we can score and we have done consistently recently, but Dunne kept the defence relatively in check and was huge and dominant when he played. I didn't like his distribution but he was better than the others overall
                  Can't see many wanting caulker this summer.hopefully dunnes got another year in him and caulker can get some experience in the youth set up
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Can't see many wanting caulker this summer.hopefully dunnes got another year in him and caulker can get some experience in the youth set up
                    Maybe we can actually do a 5 at the back with all them in it haha.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We can only win in case we get lucky.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        We struggle to contain most opposition with 5 in midfield.... If we go 2 up top with only 4 in middle we'll get over run. Our problem is a massive failure of midfielder/wingers to win their individual battles and impose themselves; the only way we can compensate for this weakness is by deploying 5 of them and asking them to play conservatively and not go forwards very much.
                        I often wish we'd persevered with the 3 at back plus wing backs formation we started season with but Harry bottled it after 30mins didn't he!
                        Back to basics then: Loooong balls.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Handcuff their keeper to one of the posts.

Comment

BZ prob was not up to the job this season it was an emotional choice to re sign him not a football one. I agree with the sentiment of attacking as we have to win them both but I cant see the defence being able to hold up but you have to take chances so sandro to hold in frobt of back four and barton to fly up and push the attack is not a bad start. Certainly vargas and austin to start play tarbat behind them surly we have to take the lead at some point this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                              BZ prob was not up to the job this season it was an emotional choice to re sign him not a football one. I agree with the sentiment of attacking as we have to win them both but I cant see the defence being able to hold up but you have to take chances so sandro to hold in frobt of back four and barton to fly up and push the attack is not a bad start. Certainly vargas and austin to start play tarbat behind them surly we have to take the lead at some point this season.
                              Clint Hill as well.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X