Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Les Ferdinand Does NO Football Training Whatsoever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair to be Director of Football at QPR is a thankless task as there is currently no football to direct.

Comment

Les being busy as dof again.

LOANS, TRUST AND YOUTH DEVELOPMENT BY SIR LES
      Les Ferdinand has claimed that Harry Kane, Ryan Mason and Andros Townsend would not be playing for Spurs if it were not for himself and Chris Ramsey.
      “I guarantee you now, had Chris and myself not taken over the first team, nobody would be talking about Kane, Mason and Townsend. Because we gave them the opportunity to play,” Ferdinand said in a interview to the BBC.
      ... “Andros, Harry and Ryan had 18 loans spells between them. We worked with them and knew we could put these youngsters in the first team and trust them.
      “The average lifespan at any club for managers now is 11-12 months. Managers take flak for not playing youth, but the bottom line is first team managers don't have time to think about player development.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Les Ferdinand has claimed that Harry Kane, Ryan Mason and Andros Townsend would not be playing for Spurs if it were not for himself and Chris Ramsey.
        “I guarantee you now, had Chris and myself not taken over the first team, nobody would be talking about Kane, Mason and Townsend. Because we gave them the opportunity to play,” Ferdinand said in a interview to the BBC.
        ... “Andros, Harry and Ryan had 18 loans spells between them. We worked with them and knew we could put these youngsters in the first team and trust them.
        “The average lifespan at any club for managers now is 11-12 months. Managers take flak for not playing youth, but the bottom line is first team managers don't have time to think about player development.”

nice of him to reflect on his past glories at spurs, reminds me of some twa t who used to talk about spurs in every press confrence not so long ago. #triffic
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

I can tell him what got Townsend his 1st team shot at Spurs was more down to HR giving him a very succesful loan spell at Qpr ,
          and Townsend wanting to join QPR perminently that made Spurs sit up and realise they had a good player

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            nice of him to reflect on his past glories at spurs, reminds me of some twa t who used to talk about spurs in every press confrence not so long ago. #triffic
            Says: #yawnyawntilltheendofdawn =(Hitman34)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I Wonder what Robsondinho is thinking about giving Ramsey a chance long term? He speaks a lot of sense.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X