Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Les Ferdinand Does NO Football Training Whatsoever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Ferdinand Does NO Football Training Whatsoever.

Charlie Austin has revealed that Director Of Football 'Said Leslie Ferdinand' is far to busy with off the field business to take any player training whatsoever. Wonder what keeps him so busy?

He's the Director of Football. I wouldn't expect him to take training. Whether he's any good as a Director of Football is another story though.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
      He's the Director of Football. I wouldn't expect him to take training. Whether he's any good as a Director of Football is another story though.
      When Chaz's all round game changed and he appeared to be even better a little while ago, most of us on here thought Les was taking one on one sessions with him.

Comment

He's not meant to do training

Comment

Yeah thats obvious, but Chaz has cleared up hes doing fark all to help him, thats the point. Must be so busy busy busy directing football.

Comment

Yea that's not so good.

Comment

Not sure its Chaz that needs the help... Its the others!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Yeah thats obvious, but Chaz has cleared up hes doing fark all to help him, thats the point. Must be so busy busy busy directing football.
                It's up to Charlie Austin to improve Charlie Austin's game, not Les Ferdinand. I'm sure he's given him a few pieces of advice here and there, without actually leading a full training session. As others have stated, if we have the DOF giving one on one striker training, then we have big problems.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  It's up to Charlie Austin to improve Charlie Austin's game, not Les Ferdinand. I'm sure he's given him a few pieces of advice here and there, without actually leading a full training session. As others have stated, if we have the DOF giving one on one striker training, then we have big problems.
                  You seem to be the most clued up user on here about the ins and outs on the club, what is it les does every day then, let us know please.

Comment

He does no training whatsoever? I bet he would be still more use to the team than Bobby Zamora though!

Comment

Les Job is not to coach so not sure why he is getting picked up for it

There was thread few months back compaling that there were too many coaches at the club. If hes doing extra work with Charlie super

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        You seem to be the most clued up user on here about the ins and outs on the club, what is it les does every day then, let us know please.
                        Not sure if you actually read my comment, but I never professed to know what was going on at the club for certain - all I suggested was that Les has probably spoken to Austin about how he can improve his game. That's it.

I don't know what Les does on a day to day basis, but I know what he shouldn't be doing - personal training sessions with one player.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

There was thread few months back compaling that there were too many coaches at the club. If hes doing extra work with Charlie super
                          Clearly not enough defensive coaches though....!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

No hes not, thats what Chaz cleared up when asked by the press does Les help out at all.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              Not sure if you actually read my comment, but I never professed to know what was going on at the club for certain - all I suggested was that Les has probably spoken to Austin about how he can improve his game. That's it.

I don't know what Les does on a day to day basis, but I know what he shouldn't be doing - personal training sessions with one player.
                              Why not though? In the absolute dire situation we are in, would it hurt for Les to muck in, or is he not allowed too in case the unions get involved and call on a strike, or is he genuinely just too busy?

Comment

Working...
                              X