extremley difficult choice between mark warburtan and sam alladice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
    Warburton over the two but in all honesty neither. Sam would be a continuation of Harry style squad building and Warburton, for me, wouldn't have the draw to bring in prem quality players. Either way i also realise that i have no experience in selecting managers and therefore my opinion is as useless as the next posters.
    Id rather have 11 who can play as a team rather than a Bosingwa, a Samba, a Park or a Ferdinand any day.

Comment

Brentfords chairman is on crack letting Warburton go!

Hate them with a passion but hands up he's done a stellar job and they actually have a couple of players I would love to take of them.

Warburton would be a good signing and a investment in the future.

The problem any manager has at qpr is I believe so any of our fans think we are a bigger club than we actually are and the expectations put on our managers is excessive.

Prem or championship we have another rebuilding project in the summer And who ever comes in needs to be given time.

I still think it's clement personally!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        The problem any manager has at qpr is I believe so any of our fans think we are a bigger club than we actually are and the expectations put on our managers is excessive.

I still think it's clement personally!

Spot on for the first comment

Hope not for the second. Would rather someone who has cut his teeth managing in England like Robinson, Parkinson, etc

Comment

Depends what you want, if you want to let the manager dictate the style of football, players in and out (expensive) but get promoted back at the 1st attempt and stay a chance of staying there then that's Allardyce.

If you want to dictate to the manager the style of football, buy young, improve , build a squad but may take a few years too get back up the that is Hovis.

The only way we are ever going to move forward is for our fans to understand that we need to build and not take the easy option, however i cant see that happening. As mentioned people think we are bigger than what we are, others think the chairmen should spend billions every transfer window, while others dont want to spend but gve youth a chance until it fails. Either way these days us fans will moan and complain anyway.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            sam allardice brought west ham up and kept them up

mark warburtan is a complete package,he wants to spend time bringing the youth through,which could be a terrible risk he may spend 4 years building
            a promotion team only to see all his dreams get destroyed

im incapable of knowing which one of these is tonies dream manager,but it looks like its going to be mark warburtan because his whole staff have given notice to
            to quit in the summer

i just cant believe how so many top managers get teams promoted only to see them slaughterd in the prem that the importance of maybe getting alladyce

if it was between these two who would you chose
            I think a lot of clubs can build a team cheaply in the championship. Get the blend of youth and experience right. chuck in a couple of loans and your up. You then need to pump a fair bit of money into the team to keep it up. Which clubs aren't willing to do.

Comment

i

In an ideal situation i would like to see les ferdinand dropped completely,let him concentrate
              his energies on the total destruction of racism
              then i would make mark warburtan as director of football in charge of bringing youth through
              and finding players from non league and from lower divisions
              then in charge of the team i would put either sam alladyce or neil warnock to bring on the thuder
              preferabley alladyce but if we cant get him then bring in warnock remember warnock got destroyed
              because no finance whats so ever was made available to him
              he wasnt even allowed to spend two million on routledge
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X