Transfer Paper Gossip Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Paper Gossip Today

Mirror reports that Crystal Palace are chasing Charlie Austin and are hopeful of a deal between £6-£8million.
    Daily Express reports that we are demanding £2million from Chelsea if they want Rob Green.

Probably total b*llox but would rather keep Austin for another season and lose him for nothing than let him go at £8million.

Comment

And I think Green still has another year left on his contract, so would rather keep hold than sell for £2million.

Comment

If Palace or who ever want Charlie they must pay 15+ million.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
          If Palace or who ever want Charlie they must pay 15+ million.
          Reality is they won't though. We have a history of getting robbed when selling our players off.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            Reality is they won't though. We have a history of getting robbed when selling our players off.
            You are correct. I can see us ending 4 million + Fraizer Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
              I remember when West Ham stole Trevor Sinclair from us. That angered me loads. It's always happened to us as you say.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I would take £2 mill for green but Charlie is worth double that!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I remember when West Ham stole Trevor Sinclair from us. That angered me loads. It's always happened to us as you say.
                  Daylight robbery that deal, think we got Keith rowlands, Tim breaker, Iain dowie and 2 mil, ultimate #### take

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    I would take £2 mill for green but Charlie is worth double that!
                    Oh really ....

Comment

If we got £2mil for green that would be smart business in my opinion

Comment

Green to Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Green to Chelsea
                          Can see it happening if Greeno wants to "retire". They need English players, and he will be 3rd choice on a decent wedge without needing to play again. Same as Richard Wright - 3 seasons at Man City, 0 appearances, probably on 15k a week. Not bad if you can get it.

Comment

Cech will leave and then whoever comes in would be number 2. I can see this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                              Oh really ....
                              ?? yes 2nd top scoring englishman in the premier league. and £2mill for a 36 year old keeper is good business. and we have mcCarthy a more than adequate replacement. What would £8mill buy in terms of replacement of charlie? wouldn't get you Jordon rhodes etc

Comment

Working...
                              X