Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Charlie still get called up then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Charlie still get called up then?

Sturridge pulled out the same day as Lallana did, yet he was replaced by Mason.
    Just don't understand why Charlie wasn't called up as Sturridge replacement!!

Surely worth given a chance in Italy game.

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Sturridge pulled out the same day as Lallana did, yet he was replaced by Mason.
    Just don't understand why Charlie wasn't called up as Sturridge replacement!!

Surely worth given a chance in Italy game.
    Hodgy thinks that having too many of us will bring a negative attitude to the national team. At least I'd imagine that if he read this forum, that's what he would think.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Hodgy thinks that having too many of us will bring a negative attitude to the national team. At least I'd imagine that if he read this forum, that's what he would think.
      Would have thought Charlie would have been called up though to replace, must mean Roy doesn't rate him at all as could have replaced Sturridge if he wanted to, and the Italy game is a friendly.
      If I was Charlie I would be well p*ssed off.

Comment

If Austin moves to Southampton in the summer he will be in the first England squad.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          If Austin moves to Southampton in the summer he will be in the first England squad.
          Probably right

Comment

Ain't we got enough to worry about without him getting a knock playing for that shower.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
              Ain't we got enough to worry about without him getting a knock playing for that shower.
              Think we can get a more money if he is an 'international'
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                Don't get me wrong as would rather he didn't play, any slim chance we have in staying up would be down the pan if Charlie picked up Injury.
                Charlie gotta be p*ssed off though, you can understand Kane getting called up above him but denied a call up when Sturridge pulled out as well.

Comment

Charlie blew his chance when he blasted his shot against the bar in Tottenham game then Kane got half a sniff the other end and put it away. Even if it was a gift from Green.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    Think we can get a more money if he is an 'international'
                    Can't believe we released Jay Bothroyd on a free, madness!!

Just had a quick google, looks like Betty recently joined Jubilio Iwata out in Japan. Wasted talent

Comment

I would bet Danny Ings would be called up before Charlie, purely as he is already in Roy's Under-21 set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Can't believe we released Jay Bothroyd on a free, madness!!

Just had a quick google, looks like Betty recently joined Jubilio Iwata out in Japan. Wasted talent
                        He was a disappointment.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                        X