This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand on racism

I agree with him about racism in football kick it out, none of us would like to take some of the flak these players take anyone caught doing it should be banned for life, but I do think it is now beginning, to put the club in the background and not putting what is wrong right with the club, I think we should all be doing our part about getting rid of racism out of football, like if we hear someone at a game report them so that they are evicted from the ground.

What's his opinion on OAP-ism in football? Knowing you are truly past it but still signing on for the last hefty paycheck?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      I agree with him about racism in football kick it out, none of us would like to take some of the flak these players take anyone caught doing it should be banned for life, but I do think it is now beginning, to put the club in the background and not putting what is wrong right with the club, I think we should all be doing our part about getting rid of racism out of football, like if we hear someone at a game report them so that they are evicted from the ground.
      I can honestly say hand on heart that I have not seen a hint of racism at QPR in maybe over 25 years and it pains me to say it but it just seems that Les is jumping on the Sol Campbell bandwagon inventing issues where there are hardly any whatsoever these days at any club and yes I do include Chelsea in that

Comment

The reason Ramsey won't get another job won't be because of the colour of his skin!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          The reason Ramsey won't get another job won't be because of the colour of his skin!
          I would 'ya know' have to agree with 'ya know' that theory, yours truely 'ya know'!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I would 'ya know' have to agree with 'ya know' that theory, yours truely 'ya know'!
            Eh?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              I can honestly say hand on heart that I have not seen a hint of racism at QPR in maybe over 25 years and it pains me to say it but it just seems that Les is jumping on the Sol Campbell bandwagon inventing issues where there are hardly any whatsoever these days at any club and yes I do include Chelsea in that
              I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Eh?
                Ramsey come on wake up!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I can honestly say hand on heart that I have not seen a hint of racism at QPR in maybe over 25 years
                  Except from John Terry

Comment

Let's be honest, CR stood no chance with these players. Before I write him off I'd like to see him build his own team, can't be any worse then what Harry can he?

Comment

I have. Experienced it on a few occasions, each time was in the Loft. But that was between about 15 years ago and 10 years ago. Not heard anything specific since then.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Let's be honest, CR stood no chance with these players. Before I write him off I'd like to see him build his own team, can't be any worse then what Harry can he?
                        Oh yes it can like them or not HR could attract players to join him while we were in the premier league , cant think there's many players prepared to join an unknown in the championship
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 25-03-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

All the top managers have done there time in some capacity.. This all sounds like top clubs being forced to fast track Black/Asian coaches for big jobs. What a load of Nonsense. If a manager/coach is good enough I'm sure they will get a job no matter what colour or creed.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If I was an owner the last thing I would worry about before appointing someone would be the colour of their skin. I just don't see this being as big as people like Les and others say. Surely chairmen want success for their club? Black or white shouldn't be an issue.

As for racism at QPR I have not witnessed it in nigh on 30 years of supporting us. I'm not saying it don't happen i just haven't seen or heard any.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              All the top managers have done there time in some capacity.. This all sounds like top clubs being forced to fast track Black/Asian coaches for big jobs. What a load of Nonsense. If a manager/coach is good enough I'm sure they will get a job no matter what colour or creed.
                              Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              If I was an owner the last thing I would worry about before appointing someone would be the colour of their skin. I just don't see this being as big as people like Les and others say. Surely chairmen want success for their club? Black or white shouldn't be an issue.
                              Exactly. Meritocracy in tandem with fully equal opportunities has to be the way forward in the 21st century. Tokenism and positive discrimination IMO is now an outdated product of over-wooly liberal thinking. It's misguided, never the answer, and only serves to patronise and denigrate those specific ethnic groups.

Comment

Working...
                              X